• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people think everything after season 13 or 14 is terrible, and while I'd say the Shisno Trilogy was a step down from most of the more recent seasons, seasons 15 and 17 were great while season 16 was tolerable.

I've only seen the first episode of Red vs Blue: Zero (It's the only one on youtube) and while I don't like the original cast's exclusion or the music, just from what I've seen it dosn't look half bad. The new villains are threatening, and the new protagonists are entertaining enough.

A lot of people think everything after season 13 or 14 is terrible, and while I'd say the Shisno Trilogy was a step down from most of the more recent seasons, seasons 15 and 17 were great while season 16 was tolerable.

I've only seen the first episode of Red vs Blue: Zero (It's the only one on youtube) and while I don't like the original cast's exclusion or the music, just from what I've seen it dosn't look half bad. The new villains are threatening, and the new protagonists are entertaining enough.
You can watch all eight episodes free now on Rooster Teeth without subscribing to anything. Yes you heard me. There are only eight episodes. And the total runtime is still a couple dozen minutes shorter than Season 17.

Edit: The runtime was mentioned in case you think longer episodes made up for it. And the answer is no.

8ekVkzY4fAAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Been reading Seven Deadly Sins as of late, it's pretty good series.

Last edited:
Technically, Kars does have a small chance of winning,since he can absorb/dissolve meruem if he goes CQC.
But realistically, Meruem nen crushes and Ultimate kars's arrogance lowers the chances of him winning to nearly none
Question about this outcome: Isn't it the most likely?

If Kars is literally hundreds of times faster than Meruem, doesn't he have the chance to try every single win-con before Meruem can so much as think? Eventually he's going to go for absorption, isn't he?

If Kars is literally hundreds of times faster than Meruem, doesn't he have the chance to try every single win-con before Meruem can so much as think? Eventually he's going to go for absorption, isn't he?
According to the site kars is only Mftl+ in reaction, he is more or less as fast as Meruem in actual moving speed.

Would you rather have a lightsaber or a keyblade?
One seems to grant magic and enhance one's physiques. I think I know my answer.

The obligatory question: Is nen crush passive?

Speed works weirdly in fiction. And different aspects of speed work differently in real life. Just look at the world records in different speed feats.

Oh they totally ignored this when discussing this.

Before they have Sheev Palpatine vs Xehanort as the coming Community Death Battle, Chad mentioned he noted Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics) vs Zatanna (Post-Crisis) and he did say he would have Scarlet Witch to play a big part in the coming Death Battle Cast. He also mentioned that Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics) vs Jean Grey (Marvel Comics) is suggested by one of his friend (ex-Screwattack, now in IGN).

But he's still physically able to react at those speeds, moving his hand to try and block a beam of light. Couldn't he just apply that to absorbing Meruem instead and GG?
I think reactions only apply to close combat and dodging things that require minimal movements.
Dodging large AOE attacks and blitzing someone with equalized movement speed prob not, but who knows, if death battle makes him all around FTL+ he'd likely win as long as they don't overplay his arrogance too much.

I think reactions only apply to close combat and dodging things that require minimal movements.
Dodging large AOE attacks and blitzing someone with equalized movement speed prob not, but who knows, if death battle makes him all around FTL+ he'd likely win as long as they don't overplay his arrogance too much.
Yeah it really depends on two things I guess:

1. How far apart are they at the start of the fight
2. Does Meruem just start out with nuking the area with large AOE attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back