• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault_2.jpg

100% not a Death Battle which will ever happen but one I'd still like to see. If only to see if DB gives Godzilla a win or has 682 devour him effortlessly.

I mean I don't see the reason why they wouldn't use it, especially since quite a bit of 682's background and feats come from extended canon.
Of course some would point to Doomsday vs 682 being who it should fight, but I'd rather not see DB wank Doomsday to beat 682 since the later IMO easily obliterates Doomsday using extended canon

A reason for Byleth and Shielder to fight would be interesting to see. For those who didn't see my earlier post about Byleth matchups, basically they both were originally going to be vessels for legendary, more powerful beings (Sothis and Galahand respectively) but instead retained their individuality and gained their power. I think it's better than Byleth's matchups that are mostly other teachers (Or characters with no connections other than "loltimehax") and Shielder's matchups that are mostly other shield users

One thing clear:

Some people have some artistic sense and skills but don't know what they are drawing or even what they are hyping for at all.

Personally I prefer Monika vs Haruhi Suzumiya or Yuno Gazai
Personally I still think Miyuki Sone is THE perfect candidate against Monika among all matchups against Monika. And there are a lot of close connections between Monika and Miyuki. In fact DDLC is inspired by Totono so Monika vs Miyuki is the true matchup that makes the most sense.

Now someone mentions it: does Haruhi Suzumiya vs Yuno Gasai work?

Last edited:
I want to know their connection.

Both are female villains who are explosive experts (depending on the version of Plastique being used as I think some versions she isn't a explosives expert but then again I have mostly seen her in the cartoons)

Mostly it's just that one connection I could think of but then again I think there have been death battles with lesser or hardly any connection apart from a few things

I mostly just want to see Bomb Queen in a death battle as it would be good to see image comics getting more characters in death battle and that she could possibly take the mantle of most screwed up villain to appear on death battle

Kira could beat Cell? I am guessing that is if speed is equal?
Kira beat Cell if Cell let Kira touch Cell once first and assume instead of turning one portion of Cell body into a bomb it turns the whole body of Cell into a bomb from the first touch. Because this is a transmutation hax it deactivates Cell's regeneration automatically. This is the argument some veterans actually put into debate.

This also means Kira can touch Kenshiro and basically anything Kira can touch, oneshotting anyone given the chance.

Oh Cell can defeat Doomsday. Surprise.

The guy who got killed by the ambulance? Well depending on how Bomb Queen is scaled on here it could be either she beats him or that he could pull out the win
Bomb Queen vs Killer Queen huh? Thanks for the matchup suggestion.

Last edited:
Also, it's not like canon Ultimate Kars wouldn't be able to adapt to or even copy Nen considering he did so with Hamon, and there are plenty of Nen users within his pay grade proving he could copy it without NLF (Though may not be able to do so to Meruem's level).

Also Kars is way faster.

Technically, Kars does have a small chance of winning,since he can absorb/dissolve meruem if he goes CQC.
But realistically, Meruem nen crushes and Ultimate kars's arrogance lowers the chances of him winning to nearly none

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back