• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DB excludes Pre-Crisis stuff from DC most often. Also, they said 2 Green Lanterns survived Crisis, their logic being that means every single Green Lantern is comparable to Pre-Crisis Hal.
They do it unless there's evidence to suggest otherwise
Darkseid and Dr fate got there stuff from the Silver Age
And No Kilowog and Co who survived the Crisis who were treated to be inferior to Hal who's practically the strongest lantern as far as the crew is concerned

Anywho bored now so here's so cool shit
Untitled436_20210224225405.png

Anyway back on topic, you guys ready to watch Steven get stomped by Star this season?
Ready for Steven and Star to show up. Will not get surprised either wins.

Will not get surprised Mickey or Yoda wins too. Especially when there is evidence the higher level things from KH may be or may not be standard arsenal.

I'm okay with it tbh, I dislike Steven Universe so if she does win I'll be very excited
Hey, star vs is just as terrible as SU.

Hey, Steven Universe was a good show. It's just that Cartoon Network wouldn't let them go the distance, same with Adventure Time because they cared more about...ugh Teen Titans Go.

Star Vs. wasn't bad either. It's just the crazy romance stuff got carried away.

I'm from the Death Battle "side" of the VS community more so than here, so I felt a weird stab of nostalgia seeing people discuss if BenvHal was accurate or not.

Anyway, if you guys don't mind me asking, are there any particular matchups you'd like to see, this season?
Kyle Rayner VS Simon the Digger
Madara Uchiha VS Sōsuke Aizen
Bill Cipher VS Discord
Sesshōmaru VS Vergil
Doctor Doom VS Gilgamesh
Alucard VS Dio Brando

I've seen people on DBWiki mention Doom VS Gilgamesh. It seems really interesting.

it's a weird MU, but, I personally really like Cloud Vs Shadow. I know it's unlikely, of course. I made an okay-ish thumbnail for it, though, I'm not sure if we're allowed to post images here.

Hey, Steven Universe was a good show. It's just that Cartoon Network wouldn't let them go the distance, same with Adventure Time because they cared more about...ugh Teen Titans Go.
No the poblem was it lacked focus and became a tangled mess, more time wouldn't have help. They lacked focus and more time would have just made it worse. What was needed was them to make a plan and make the show more focuse and get rid of terrible ideas. Maybe stop having so many townie episodes, make the show focus on other character aside from just Steven, maybe make Connie an actual character an not an excuse for filler to pad the show. What I'm a saying is the shows a rough draft, a good rough draft but still should have been double check a few more times/
Star Vs. wasn't bad either. It's just the crazy romance stuff got carried away.
Anything past Toffie's death was objectively dogshit, from what I remember it was also planned to have ended there but was given more time, more proof that given something more time isn't objectively a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back