• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0dbtfwz7qtj61.jpg

To save a couple dozen monsters Star desides that the best course of action is to destroyed all magic in the multiverse, not only killing a countless number of magical sentient creatures but also causing the collapse of the whole dimensional structure at the same time merging earth with mewnie which would not end well. This is treated as a heroic sacriffc although being absolutely evil and for the most part pointless.

1c5.jpeg
Is it real?

I'm still curious what your reasoning here is
I assume he's thinking of how, if you use the higher scaling that DC Comics can go through (or if you use volume scaling like DB uses), Doomsday could theoretically be put into ridiculously high levels of universal/multiversal power. Basically what they did for Hulk in Hulk vs Broly, but more extreme.

But if SCP-682 is Complex Multiversal, then that doesn't mean squat. I like Doomsday more, but damnit I want a DC Herald to die.

I would love to see them use cat noir.
But then they would need to talk a lot of the really crazy feats and potentially destroys a lot of "Miraculous" matchups.

Unless we are already pitting them against at least tier 4 or tier 3 or even tier 2 characters. Say we have Ren/Akira (P5 Joker) vs Cat Noir instead of Giorno Giovanna or Tuxedo Mask.

But then they would need to talk a lot of the really crazy feats and potentially destroys a lot of "Miraculous" matchups.

Unless we are already pitting them against at least tier 4 or tier 3 or even tier 2 characters. Say we have Ren/Akira (P5 Joker) vs Cat Noir instead of Giorno Giovanna or Tuxedo Mask.

I mean Randy has a chance at beating Ladybug with his feats

And Yukari most popular match up is Giratina but I did found her an match up for her.
Also:
unknown.jpeg

Maxima vs Iron Tager (King of Fighters vs Blazblue)
Connections:

Fighting game cyborg grapplers that use their smarts and enhancements in the battlefield/fights. Both were turned into cyborgs after they lost someone/people to them, they also had to give up something in return.(Maxima’s comrade-in-arms, Rocky, was killed in an incident by NESTS. This made Maxima sacrifice his previous life to make his body cybernetically modified by Dr. Makishima. Tager had an Mercenary group which was wiped/slaughtered by Azrael. He was one of the survivors which Kokonoe made him into a cyborg with demon cells. Tager also asked Kokonoe to seal his memories so he won’t remember the incident.) Both have partners that they’re loyal to no matter what(K’ for Maxima and Kokonoe for Iron Tager.) Both are father figures/like a brother to younger characters(?)(Kula for Maxima and Makoto/ Bullet for Tager.) Both are very serious about the duty and business but they are gentle giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back