• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doom is literally just better Iron Man, what the hell were they thinking?
giphy.gif

Kinda bummed they didn't really say how powerful base Shadow was besides him being 400 zettatons with his inhibtor rings removed, but overall I'm happy with how he was represented here. And the fight itself was great, really is one of the best sprite fights they've done.
I am sure Sly Cooper fans are now praying Sly fights Lupin III or any non-herald thief characters (like Rouge the Bat).

Wait. If game Mario can beat game Sonic, what are the true ceilings of base Mario and Power Star Mario in the stat department?

This matchup is the Byleth of Death Battles. Everyone knew it was inevitably going to happen, but they really REALLY wanted it to be something else.
Tbh I didn't expected byleth but hoped for at least some third party, even if he wouldn't be much popular than I think. I feel ok with Byleth but sometime some day my brain just thinks what could I get instead of it in some parallel universe.

LEX ******* LUTHOR
I'm with you man, Lex Luthor vs Doctor Doom is just a bad idea in every levels.

Not only this is another Marvel vs DC (as if we didn't have enough of them), not only this are two returning characters from overused franchises, not only Doom had far more interesting opponents to fight (like Gilgamesh from Fate), not only they don't even have good connections to make it thematic (the only thing that they have in common is that they are power hungry villains who use advance suits), but its a clear victory in Doom's favour by a large margin.

Lex already lost to Iron Man before, and considering Doom is just a even more overpowered version of Iron Man combined with Doctor Strange, the outcome is so ******* oblivious.

Was really that necessary for DC to take the L for once that they had to do make this stomp match? Unless they decide to wank Lex and downplay Doom.

Last edited:

Not only this is another Marvel vs DC (like we didn't get enough the previous season), not only this are two returning characters (from overused franchises), not only Doom had far more interesting opponents to fight (like Gilgamesh from Fate), but its a clear victory in Doom's favour by a large margin.

Lex already lost to Iron Man before, and considering Doom is just a even more overpowered version of Iron Man combined with Doctor Strange, the outcome is so ******* oblivious.

Was really that necessary for DC to take the L for once that they had to do make this stomp match? Unless they decide to wank Lex and downplay Doom.
Lex vs Tony is a classic and Lex top peak
and i don't see how Doom vs Lex is topping this fight and i doubt you can pull a Hulk here with Doom

Not only this is another Marvel vs DC (like we didn't get enough the previous season), not only this are two returning characters (from overused franchises), not only Doom had far more interesting opponents to fight (like Gilgamesh from Fate), but its a clear victory in Doom's favour by a large margin.

i have a feeling lex gona win via convuluted bullshit

That's the only way this match will be memorable in any way, that's for sure.

Trying to remain positive, like I said we'll probably get some Lex vs Iron Man level character interactions.

Still, it's annoying that this was supposed to be a season without filler and here's some filler right now,

No it ******* isn't.

Doom has enough hax bullshit that he can probably beat even 2-A Gilgamesh sometimes. There is literally not a single situation where a serious Doom would lose to Lex Luthor.
It actually is

Hax or not, Gil destroys Doom on stats alone, even without the fact that He's going to end up as Low 1-C with 1-C smurf hax and resistances and that he's already immeasurable.

You could argue that Lex actually has the advantage in Ap and Speed via scaling to superior heralds, with Doom winning due to his hax and the sheer durability of his armor letting him stonewall everything Lex can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back