• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Doom vs Lex has been requested for years now.
I guess I've complained about this before, but I understand that DB is also a business and to make money they might have to do match ups that aren't as interesting as other match ups but will most likely attract more views which equals more ad revenue which equals more money.

I'm pretty sure Doom vs Lex has been requested for years now.
I guess I've complained about this before, but I understand that DB is also a business and to make money they might have to do match ups that aren't as interesting as other match ups but will most likely attract more views which equals more ad revenue which equals more money.
i am pretty sure they would make more money atracting a portion of a big franchise

Honestly, DC vs Marvel matches now are getting boring most of the time
as i said there focusing on the ones that are not interesting
They explained Kingdom Hearts.
i think KH BS is far more easier to digest compared to Fate plus they already did Sora
hey smashor why are you so angry that death battle choosed doom vs lex luthor instead of doomentio vs dio but more metrosexual somehow
cause this is an obvious stomps in favor of Doom

hey smashor why are you so angry that death battle choosed doom vs lex luthor instead of doomentio vs dio but more metrosexual somehow
Dio wishes he could achieve the level of chadly as Gil

And I will retain the stance that this isn't a stomp at all.

Don't get me wrong, I do think Doom wins pretty handily. But a no-prep match against a DC herald? I think it's decently even

i am pretty sure they would make more money atracting a portion of a big franchise
But they cannot just use the same characters and the same franchises over and over, its get pretty tired after a while.

And they can still get money by introducing new franchises to their audience that aren't mainstream (at least in the USA) but still very popular worldwide.

Eh, like I said before, this match will probably have top-tier dialogue. But Gilgamesh vs Doom is probably my personal favorite matchup that dosn't have a random indie character that nobody cares about.

Edit: Plus, it's another DC loss, even if it's against Marvel.

But they cannot just use the same characters and the same franchises over and over, its get pretty tired after a while.

And they can still get money by introducing new franchises to their audience that aren't mainstream (at least in the USA) but still very popular worldwide.
exactly look Shadow vs Ryuko
Shadow came back but he brought someone new into the show
Ryu vs Jin as well
Lex had his best he doesn't need to come back

anyways lets look
Gil isn't a literal Who Normies should know who the hell he is and he's one of the more well known Fate Characters
Dr.Doom is a well known Marvel Villain and he could carry the episode in terms of viewer ship
It's a shame Gilgamesh isn't fighting Doom, it would've allowed Fate's introduction into Death Battle.

Plus it wwould've raised my hopes fir Erza vs. Saber
i mean a researcher stated its gonna happen in the next few seasons

One of the researchers stated this
image0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back