• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh speaking of JJBA when will we have other matchups like Kars vs Meruem, Joseph Joestar vs Tanjiro Kamado and Weather Report vs Storm? Or Funny Valentine vs Steven Armstrong. Or Giorno Giovanna vs P5 Joker. JJBA has a lot of interesting characters which are not TOO OP but has some very tricky hax that people can fancy on.
Don't you mean Jonathan? He has more connections with Tanjiro and actually has a sword. Do people still want Joseph vs Edwatd Elric btw?

Oh speaking of JJBA when will we have other matchups like Kars vs Meruem, Joseph Joestar vs Tanjiro Kamado and Weather Report vs Storm? Or Funny Valentine vs Steven Armstrong. Or Giorno Giovanna vs P5 Joker. JJBA has a lot of interesting characters which are not TOO OP but has some very tricky hax that people can fancy on.
I've seen Toguro v Kars thrown around, not sure Toguro makes it unless you think he wins via soul hax, which I really don't

Don't you mean Jonathan? He has more connections with Tanjiro and actually has a sword. Do people still want Joseph vs Edwatd Elric btw?
Oh yeah Jonathan vs Tanjiro is more requested and Jonathan has a sword which is more fitting. Given Demon Slayer has once been a big thing globally I am confident this match has to happen some day.

... Kars vs Toguro? Younger Toguro or Elder Toguro (YYHS)?

First, true omnipresence is a big thing. It is not to be given to a character who is not even planet busting. Most "omnipresent" characters are just having extrasensory senses or just enhanced senses, mixed with stealth and instant teleport.
(Oh and Alucard may not even have those pseudo omnipresence by absorbing Schrödinger - the moment he absorbs him, the 3 million souls fight each other and is basically crippled.)
True but it still can be factored in a way like how Ryuko uses Kisaragi.

I should have glanced here first. Or, I should not need to.

I've seen Younger Toguro v Kars thrown around, not sure Toguro makes it unless you think he wins via soul hax, which I really don't
This is body sucking vs soul sucking. Comes down to who is faster.

Oh someone lied to me or just misheard him/her/itself. Someone did say sayonara.

And... Anyone agree this is by far the best Death Battle fight with a Sonic character only matched by Wally West vs Archie Sonic?

deg2mya-38795fef-523a-446b-b617-c089bfc53938.jpg

Dio is a higher degree of 8-B than Alucard though
Reminds me of how qualities of VBW profiles and "knowledgeable members" vary from verse to verse.

I knew it. ... Wait John Constantine has appeared in TV shows so he may be more notable than we thought.

... Wait who can Umineko characters (say Battler Ushiromiya, Beatrice, Bern, Lambda) fight in a Death Battle? I read a loosely related matchup of Mister Mxyzptlk vs Lambdadelta (for, well, extra-dimensional trolls) but I do not like it. And Battler vs Naoto or even Phoenix Wright is a massive nay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back