• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Frieza in DB...

He never had really big fight. I mean Megatron sure, but even back then it wasn't that vocal. And Cell seems more popular at west and say Kirby vs Buu fit that weird but great angle.

Frieza has seen massive help thanks to Super for his popularity too. Sure, RoF was a kinda dud but ToP made up for it. As certain someone said, villains needs PRESENTATION. With that Golden transformation in ToP & SURVIVING HAKAI it legit felt like Frieza finally got his hype in west.

Frieza vs Megatron really only got popular after G1 noticed that Megatron might have a chance (tho that turned out not so good). So thanks to these factors it certainly feels like Frieza vs Megatron actually became notable only much later. And with it its no wonder they didn't do it yet.

I guess we have to wait and see will Frieza vs Megatron fall out of popularity too much. Thor vs Vegeta is probably current top runner for DBZ. Even Cell vs Dark Samus might linger longer.

maxresdefault.jpg

Regina VS Tal'Set (Dino Crisis VS Turok)
OST Name: Dino Hunters

deg0962-03ca4990-3442-4ebe-8b58-9ff2b81cf3dc.png

Sam Gideon VS Prophet (Vanquish VS Crysis)

4ezzyv4ed9i51.jpg

Deoxys VS Super Skrull (Pokemon VS Marvel Comics)
OST Name: Shifting Aliens

latest

Dormammu VS Trigon (Marvel Comics VS DC Comics)
OST Name: Devilish Bargain

dedp0b9-a385aa18-b9a1-473c-a755-6b32d40154e2.png

Alice Liddell VS Sebastian Castellanos (American McGee's Alice VS The Evil Within)
OST Name: Wonderland Within

dbj24p9-e9ef566a-3d9a-4076-91e3-c721c79f34ea.png

Xena VS Red Sonja (Xena: Warrior Princess VS Conan the Barbarian)

Last edited:
Many stompy yet classical matchups should be done earlier by the time people do not standardise with versus debating and are yet to realise how ugly those matchups are. Yes I am saying Samus Aran vs Master Chief, Mega Man X vs KOS-MOS, Akame vs Killua Zoldyck, P5 Joker vs JJBA5 Giogio, etc. As a shout out Flash vs Quicksilver is good to be aired way before Flash vs Sonic.

Given the only people who know Weather report are people who read part 6, I'd assume most people think Weather wins with the whole snail thing.
Weather has four hax options to fight against Storm before Storm likely overpowers. (I say likely because destroying global atmosphere versus creating global storm can be a debate to normies.)
Then Storm resists some of the with sheer willpower... But how long can she survive lack of oxygen or over oxygen poisoning?

Last edited:
Want to explain this one?
The only themes/connections are quite basic, they are protagonists of series involving fighting dinosaurs and time travelling.

Yeah, not that impressive, but its not like the two have more interesting opponents (you could argue that Regina could fight either Jill Valentine or Aya Brea, but its not like they are much better).

And it still a good excuse to introduce more obscured but still great series to the casuals, and the fight itself had some animated potential.

Last edited:
Like in terms of Worthwhile Reps you have with the following Series
Soul Eater:
Maka'
Black Star
Death the Kid
Medusa
AGK:
Akame
Tatsumi
Leone
HxH: