• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I don't really get the hate behind Silver vs Trunks. I mean I kinda see the arguments against it but their alternatives are much worse.
Basically because it always ends with Silver dying and there isn't much you can do for it
And yes there alternatives suck ass
tbh I can't even describe that feeling in my head. Disappointment, boredom, both..?
Boredom

And then we have Gaara lost to Toph Beifong, Jiraiya lost to Master Roshi, Sasuke Uchiha (Part II) lost to Hiei, Kakashi Hatake lost to Obi-Wan Kenobi, Rock Lee lost to Sanji (Post-Timeskip).
Then we wll likely have Madara Uchiha vs Sosuke Aizen, Sakura Haruno vs Rukia Kuchiki or Morgiana or (a low chance) Rin Tohsaka, Hinata Hyūga vs Orihime Inoue, Sasori vs Alice Margatroid, Orochimaru vs Medusa Gorgon, ... Naruto "is the Marvel" in Japanese media in Death Battle.
Sasori and Alice has better. For Alice, she has a BlazBlue character. For Sasori, maybe we could introduce another obscure verse.

Legit Why
-Male-Female Duos

-Both members of the duo are capable of fighting alone, but their abilities aren't nearly as good as they are together. (Segment of the fight where they each get seperated)

-The 'main' fighter of the team uses their partner as a living weapon

-They're both 'Vitriolic Best Friends' tropes to a T. One member tends to be the voice of reason that reels in the other, but they're both capable of butting heads and bantering. Yet absolutely have each other's back

-Their biggest and most well known foes are witches, to the point where you can play semantics to call them both "Witch Hunters"

-Their main goal: Collect-a-thons (Souls vs Jiggies)

Bonus Points:

-Banjo and Kazooie have a lot of abilities, gear, and can summon in vehicles for extra animation potential points

-While tricky in animation to find a way to do it, Kazooie and Soul bantering would probably be pretty great

-We have no idea where DB would put Banjo and Kazooie for now, and depending on how viable the high end Soul Eater calc is, it could be a toss up victor (From DB's perspective, we say Maka stomps)

-I'd kill to see a Yates track that finds a way to bridge the gap in music styles

-Its not Maka Vs Ruby and Banjo Kazooie Vs Yukalalee

-Male-Female Duos

-Both members of the duo are capable of fighting alone, but their abilities aren't nearly as good as they are together. (Segment of the fight where they each get seperated)

-They're both 'Vitriolic Best Friends' tropes to a T. One member tends to be the voice of reason that reels in the other, but they're both capable of butting heads and bantering. Yet absolutely have each other's back

-Their biggest and most well known foes are witches, to the point where you can play semantics to call them both "Witch Hunters"

Bonus Points:

-Banjo and Kazooie have a lot of abilities, gear, and can summon in vehicles for extra animation potential points

-While tricky in animation to find a way to do it, Kazooie and Soul bantering would probably be pretty great

-We have no idea where DB would put Banjo and Kazooie for now, and depending on how viable the high end Soul Eater calc is, it could be a toss up victor (From DB's perspective, we say Maka stomps)

-I'd kill to see a Yates track that finds a way to bridge the gap in music styles

I can't say i vibe with especially when they don't clash well

-Male-Female Duos

Bonus Points:

Yeah those connections are barebones. Plus Ruby vs Maka is like much better and so is Banjo-Kazooie vs Yooka-Laylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back