• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah Narutos been kinda ****** lol

Might being only real win. A lot of people debate on Naruto vs Ichigo. Bad shit made Gaara and Sauseguy lose. Jiraiya & Kakashi were getting stomped. And Lee's episode was kinda not good.

I'm kinda happy Im not Naruto fan or I'd not be happy lmao

I mean they are popular and DB has done basic fights...

But they are still so... ehh
I can give a pass to Silver vs Trunks.

For Piccolo vs Martian Manhunter we can arguably argue it is Goku vs Superman where Dragon Ball fans and DC fans agree MM takes this.
And for Sly Cooper vs Rouge the Bat... call it fun on large building level at subsonic speed vs large planet level with relativistic to FTL speed. I'll pass.

Oh yeah Narutos been kinda ****** lol

Might being only real win. A lot of people debate on Naruto vs Ichigo. Bad shit made Gaara and Sauseguy lose. Jiraiya & Kakashi were getting stomped. And Lee's episode was kinda not good.

I'm kinda happy Im not Naruto fan or I'd not be happy lmao
And what worries me (and the Naruto die hard fans) is: the worst is yet to come.

Madara Uchiha vs Sosuke Aizen, Sakura Haruno vs Rukia Kuchiki or Morgiana or (a low chance) Rin Tohsaka, Hinata Hyūga vs Orihime Inoue, Sasori vs Alice Margatroid, Orochimaru vs Medusa Gorgon, ... Naruto "is the Marvel" in Japanese media in Death Battle.
Madara vs Aizen is gonna be mess depending how you take Bleach Stats
Rukia vs Sakura is unlikely and frankly shouldn't happened
Hinata vs Orihime is not happening lol
nor Sasori MU
Orchimaru should win that one

What other matches does naruto have left?
Madara vs Aizen
Obito vs Vader
Orochimaru vs Medusa
Itachi vs Sesshoumaru
A Sakura MU
Kisame vs Jinbei
Tsunade vs Yoruichi
Minato vs Bardock
You know, isn't Killer Croc vs Lizard also kinda lame?

At least Scarecrow vs Mysterio has visual potential and then fail that potential when they end up brawling with fisticuffs lol.
Killer Croc vs Lizard a least provides a good ole animal fight

yeah thats the problem
Picoolo vs MM is just Superman vs Goku: Green Alien Edition and one that just have MM stomping piccolo to the ground horribly
Same deal with Gohan vs Superboy Sidekicks edition and only thing going for it is a possible Gohan W

CatCat is zzzz
Rouge vs Sly could be fun at least
Silver vs Trunks is a case of getting it over with cause there alternatives are ass cheeks
I agree with Gohan vs Superboy, but I don't see how Piccolo vs MMH would be similar since both are vastly different to Goku and Superman and have some abilities that bounce off each other.

And yeah CatCat sounds pretty boring but it's probably gonna happen soon so eh

Doesn’t Bowser have like 5 good matchups left? I think so too if that’s the case, I can see him coming back once or twice
I could see them bringing him back to fight Eggman. While his connections with Eggman obviously aren't as tight as Wily there's still enough connections and history there for it to make sense (And I think Bowser being more reliant on magic while Eggman is much more tech oriented is a nice contrast between the two), and there's great potential for the animation.

I'm curious if Bats loses will DB go in casts that "haha DC has lost quite a bit".

DC just got its 1st 3 loss streak but 4 loss streaks are quite rare.
It'd be kinda funny if DCs fourth loss in a row came from Batmans fourth fight.

m084bb2wfzg71.png

Felix the Cat VS Pac-Man (DreamWorks VS Namco)
I don't see it happening, but I find it really charming, I like it.

In terms of bringing characters back, bringing them back for a new fight is much more preferable then just doing a rematch. Unless the matchup is super iconic, like Link vs Cloud, returning characters are best served fighting someone new, regardless of how the original fight was. Like what DB said about Yang vs Tifa. Tifa is worth bringing back, in part due to the changes in how they view FF, but they aren’t going to have a rematch, they’d much rather find a new person for her to fight.

Ideas for her opponent?
In terms of bringing characters back, bringing them back for a new fight is much more preferable then just doing a rematch. Unless the matchup is super iconic, like Link vs Cloud, returning characters are best served fighting someone new, regardless of how the original fight was. Like what DB said about Yang vs Tifa. Tifa is worth bringing back, in part due to the changes in how they view FF, but they aren’t going to have a rematch, they’d much rather find a new person for her to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back