• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd find it funny since superman needs multiple sun dips to even optain said power (also I think he god 5-D magic before hand to get into that area which may have had an effect) so Goku should probably just knock him before he can power up.

image0.png

Nah, fight is outcome is determined by their peak strengths, World Forger gg

Kidding, I agree situational non-standard power-ups that aren’t readily accessible shouldn’t be allowed otherwise Cosmic Armor Superman gg

image0.png

Nah, fight is outcome is determined by their peak strengths, World Forger gg

Kidding, I agree situational non-standard power-ups that aren’t readily accessible shouldn’t be allowed otherwise Cosmic Armor Superman gg
Then why didn't Venom get the codex? Or why didn't Thanos get the heart of the universe? And why didn't Thor get Oden forse?

Yeah 4Chan's DB threads are amazingly bad nowadays.

Sadly Capeworld comic's Otto also de-evolved into a massive DC stan. Literally every other verse is wanked according to him but high-end DC is fine.
Like most of their arguments don't even make sense, like earlier today one of them said one DC universe is actually equivelent to High 1-B structure, that doesn't even make sense.

There is a Superman poster, those couple of guys who post same match request pics and debate on wtf are DC's stats.

Jiren posters are from a but have joined lately there.

And Otto is so bad nowadays he laughed and calls ZeedMillenniummon weak because the anime failed to portray him as strong so Otto has hard time imagining Digimon as strong. Sailor Moon also only broke a mirror so Galaxia is barely Galaxy level or sth.

I'd find it funny since superman needs multiple sun dips to even optain said power (also I think he god 5-D magic before hand to get into that area which may have had an effect) so Goku should probably just knock him before he can power up.
The 5D magic shit was debunked as mr mxyzptlk took superman to a place to kill him immediately after lying he was among superman with 5D energy over the years. And superman has enough feats this wiki considers outl
Then why didn't Venom get the codex? Or why didn't Thanos get the heart of the universe? And why didn't Thor get Oden forse?
A characters maximum potential not via outside amps.

There is a Superman poster, those couple of guys who post same match request pics and debate on wtf are DC's stats.

Jiren posters are from a but have joined lately there.
Don't forget the hal poster and Vsbattlewiki users intentionally pissing poeple off (wait a second)
And Otto is so bad nowadays he laughed and calls ZeedMillenniummon weak because the anime failed to portray him as strong so Otto has hard time imagining Digimon as strong. Sailor Moon also only broke a mirror so Galaxia is barely Galaxy level or sth.
That man ruins any thread he pops into, god 4chan mods are supposed to ban self promoting name it'd make the threads way better.

Otto did a lot of ok verdicts during last half of S7 but...

The dude broke down. He really hated a lot of S8 matches. Eventually he spiraled into his current state.

I honestly respected the dude because he lowballed everyone decently... but its so biased he thinks DC is fine with its wank. And no, just because practically most DC wins vs non Marvel are right doesn't make this ok.

Last edited:
You know what? Some random 4channer wanted to see what we think of some matches so lets do that.

1628282517024.png

1628281646962.png

1628281828712.png

1628281913566.jpg

Honestly its kinda sad how I know DB will most likely not do most of these.
Also these pics better show.
Top three pics didn't show but
Acno/Kaido: Exceptionally based, I like this idea a lot
Ori/Knight: Ehhh, it's fine, but I like Knight/Olimar
Ohma Zi-O/Drakkon: YES YES YES YES
Wick/47: I'm not hyped for it personally, but it's neat
Donald/Daffy: Eh, no thanks
Boros/BattleBeast: ******* based
Usagi/Seiya: I still prefer Usagi/Madoka and Seiya/Gingka
RedHulk/Atrocitus: Boring as shit
Dark Samus/Cell: I gotta admit seeing DB lose their win streak to passives and hax would be based, but i think Amazo is better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back