• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

">Large Island Level Thor" Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Impress decided to throw a hissy fit and lock the previous Content Revision (not "QnA") thread, I want to just take the time to respond to one of his posts against me. Mods acting tyrannical always leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Because the lowest we're using for scaling purposes relevantly, is Thing tier :/

And his profile says he's Island level for scaling to Hulk and the Blob, who themselves are Island level for scaling to the Thing. Again, circular scaling.

Instead of complaining, can you like, help improving these issues? Like... is making regular CRTs tough, instead of acting like a QnA tough guy? We pushed through these changes and wre planning to improve this as we went along, the 5-A calc is LITERALLY non-existent now so it's not like we could've just kept it.
What is this "QnA tough guy" archetype you're referencing? Sounds like something that only exists in your mind.

Like your integrity.

Provide scans.

Also like, genuinely, again, thread was open for weeks, it was an open invite, hell I was even getting tier 5 feats calculated, HELL I was also accepting tier 4 feats, and it was still getting inactivity problems.

So like, keep in mind your attitude, I'm just gonna say this, if you just didn't take the time to be updated on the verse revisions, whose fault is that, exact? LITERALLY could've said, anytime, "hey I do have supporting feats for tier 5, and i think they should be considered for this reasoning", but no, you decided to ONLY bring these up AFTER the versewide is applied.

So reasonably I should be more pissed off right now
I was about to show scans, but you closed the thread because you wanted to be upset about people questioning your rankings in the "incorrect" threads.

Here is just one example of a casual planet level feat: Hulk blowing up an asteroid twice Earth's size with one punch.

As a side note: Mjolnir is described as being able to shatter whole planets "as easy pebbles", meaning that Thor, wielder of Mjolnir, can planetbust casually too. Again, casual planetbusting is an essential attribute of Mjolnir, and thus Thor, its wielder.

Then again, a supposed Marvel "expert" like yourself should be able to recall at least a few casual planet level feats from Marvel heralds at the top of your head, so I guess you might have just wanted to engage in a bit of disingenuous sanctimony.

Just gonna leave these here
threw-a-planet-out-of-orbit.jpg

main-qimg-3298ee5e15089170c45540c72a6a45b4
BOFebP9.jpg
Wjs5k5W.jpg

ThorStrength25.jpg
main-qimg-3753e440e8dfa35a6759c01600c96029.webp
main-qimg-6927794e0811388638b1ec559dccdc0e

de80gqw-b9697960-fcd0-483c-ad24-d0fa4c705879.jpg

2159338-thor_vs_exitar_the_exterminator_2.jpg
Hvz2uYH.jpg
rPQLGZs.png

I don't approve of Zark's methods of handling this. But I for damn sure don't approve of threads made solely to attack her character, either. If you want to revise content, revise content. Don't be a jerk. Compile evidence and prove the current ratings wrong.

Cheers.

As I've said before, this is entirely unnecessary. An entire thread was made and left dead in the water. The revision team is working on getting better feats but can we please please please be patient.

I understand everyone's frustration but Rome wasn't built in a day. Marvel being High 6-C for a few weeks will kill absolutely no one so I implore everyone to please be civil.

Should a formal discussion take place I would have no qualms but creating threads going "High 6-C Marvel dumb" is not helping, nor is it respectful to the people who are working on the verse.

I was about to show scans, but you closed the thread because you wanted to be upset about people questioning your rankings in the "incorrect" threads.
For the record I am not gonna entertain the antagonism this time round, it's a CRT, I'll keep it objective
Here is just one example of a casual planet level feat: Hulk blowing up an asteroid twice Earth's size with one punch.
Already listed on Hulk's page
As a side note: Mjolnir is described as being able to shatter whole planets "as easy pebbles", meaning that Thor, wielder of Mjolnir, can planetbust casually too.
...Strawman. I haven't made the point Thor cannot casually blow up planets. I have made the point he won't use that force on most mortals in any relevant sense.
Then again, a supposed Marvel "expert" like yourself should be able to recall at least a few casual planet level feats from Marvel heralds at the top of your head, so I guess you might have just wanted to engage in a bit of disingenuous sanctimony.
...I have never once argued they can't blow up planets. They're listed Solar System level, even. Did you forget this?
Just gonna leave these here
threw-a-planet-out-of-orbit.jpg
Both are listed Solar System level on the wiki

And Thor is listed Solar System level on the wiki.

...did people just... forget?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back