• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asinine MUs I wanna see #2:
image0.png

(Purely because of the animation potential)

Tell me, why do you think Dragon Ball Super isn't universal?
There so called universe busting feat barely did any damage on top of that the planet behind them was completely fine heck at best it destroyed like what 1 planet and a moon and that's it. Hell throughout all of super he never shows a universe level feat ever again you could argue that was a one time thing. And don't even bother bringing up the world of void bs.

There so called universe busting feat barely did any damage on top of that the planet behind them was completely fine heck at best it destroyed like what 1 planet and a moon and that's it. Hell throughout all of super he never shows a universe level feat ever again you could argue that was a one time thing. And don't even bother bringing up the world of void bs.
Incredibly knowledgeable characters said that if they continued clashing like that they would destroy the universe.

Also, Jiren's considered stronger than Infinite Zamasu. Who literally is a universe.

I didn't even watch DBS and I know this shit. Hell, our profiles explain this. At this point non-universal DBS is just being willingly unknowledgeable.

Incredibly knowledgeable characters said that if they continued clashing like that they would destroy the universe.

Also, Jiren's considered stronger than Infinite Zamasu. Who literally is a universe.

I didn't even watch DBS and I know this shit. Hell, our profiles explain this. At this point non-universal DBS is just being willingly unknowledgeable.
Yet like I said nothing happened even if it wasn't nullified nothing would have happened.

Jiren maybe stronger than infinite zamasu but that doesn't mean he could destroy a universe.

Anyways that aside, so I know that people don't want to see Scourge fight Goku Black but I do want to see some more alternative canon continuities get into DB outside of Archie Sonic or hell maybe just use other characters like Archie Eggman or Shadow? Which I know the later just came back but he definitely has his own unique ability to set him apart

Anyways that aside, so I know that people don't want to see Scourge fight Goku Black but I do want to see some more alternative canon continuities get into DB outside of Archie Sonic or hell maybe just use other characters like Archie Eggman or Shadow? Which I know the later just came back but he definitely has his own unique ability to set him apart
does he though outside of using Chaos Control without an emerald which Game Shadow can do, Archie shadow doesn't have a anything that set him apart than packing the bigger Number
i can see the following
Archie Knuckles and Enerjak getting on

does he though outside of using Chaos Control without an emerald which Game Shadow can do, Archie shadow doesn't have a anything that set him apart than packing the bigger Number
i can see the following
Archie Knuckles and Enerjak getting on
There is Chaos Shadow, and he does have a personality that's different from his game counterpart but I guess that's not enough to stand out like Knuckles does.
Though it doesn't have to be something from Archie, DC and Marvel have a plethora of alternative counterparts that DB could experiment with

There is Chaos Shadow, and he does have a personality that's different from his game counterpart but I guess that's not enough to stand out like Knuckles does.
Though it doesn't have to be something from Archie, DC and Marvel have a plethora of alternative counterparts that DB could experiment with
alright fair point but idk who you can put that version of Shadow against at this point given Game Shadow is done at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back