• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can list low power anime all day long who don't have much going for them other than a few elemental manipulations, or even fantasy series that play is straight.

And we can list off the characters like Fate and Strange where it's basically their many way of fighting.

Pitting mediums, not even genres but entire mediums, is a recipie for generalizations that are valueless

I said or their hax isn't in character.

Sure Superman can phase into people and Thor has some amazing hax that people refuse to specify, but they almost never use these.
Well, Thor can’t atomize or transmute a villain and still call himself a hero. Same with Supes, their moral codes stop them from using insta-kill durability-negating stuff all the time

We can list low power anime all day long who don't have much going for them other than a few elemental manipulations, or even fantasy series that play is straight.

And we can list off the characters like Fate and Strange where it's basically their many way of fighting.

Pitting mediums, not even genres but entire mediums, is a recipie for generalizations that are valueless
I mean if we're using all of comics, you have Marvel, DC, Spawn and the Sonic Archie comics. There's almost no other comics with notable hax.

I mean if we're using all of comics, you have Marvel, DC, Spawn and the Sonic Archie comics. There's almost no other comics with notable hax.
Phrasing it like that is like DC is a single Shonen run rather than a company that makes a stupidly large universe that's too big for its own good.

I'm not trying to have a debate on it, I'm pointing out the debate is ridiculously massive and we'll be here way too long trying to sort out the powers of characters who are haxed and aren't. There's no good end goal, that's why I called it a 'hill to die on'.

I'd die of happiness the day I see Jason cave the Jokers skull in with a crowbar.
Eh, but at the same time that might feel like Jason getting on his "level". Joker deserves it, obviously, but at the same time a drawn out death dosn't mean shit to a man who'll rip his own face off for a laugh.

Personally, a headshot would work much better. Quick, somewhat painful, dosn't give Joker nearly enough time to really joke about it, no matter how you look at it he loses.

Eh, but at the same time that might feel like Jason getting on his "level". Joker deserves it, obviously, but at the same time a drawn out death dosn't mean shit to a man who'll rip his own face off for a laugh.

Personally, a headshot would work much better. Quick, somewhat painful, dosn't give Joker nearly enough time to really joke about it, no matter how you look at it he loses.
Babs should shot his spine before his quick death.

Really good animation. The ending for the official winner is kinda lacking though. The alt ending though has a much better end to it.
Honestly, I found Palpitine's kill absolutely devilish. Impale him, cut him in half, pin him onto the window, and then cackle and say a one liner as he leaves, before letting the halves of his body into space.

Feels really in character.

Edit: Also how did Palpatine get exactly 66% of the vote? Why does r/PrequelMemes just have magic vote manipulation?

I just watched the alternate ending and I don't think it's nearly as good as the regular one. The setup's pretty nice, and seeing Palpitine's heart platform thing (IDK much about KH) was cool, but the kill itself was just a shoop-da-woop. We don't even see Palpitine die.

de8ir3m-a06d0e7a-06d5-4948-893e-12cbe3b71bba.png

A shame Liu Kang lose this one

To be fair, I have serious doubts about the KH nerfs.

It makes very little sense for a random god's telekinesis to be above literally everything in the franchise but the main hero and big bad with a one-time power up.
I mean Hax is Hax. Characters are still stronger then Zeus Physically but Zeus as the Main God of Olympis has some extra benefits with the stars

and I mean really calling Zeus a “Random God” in the first place is a odd phrase

Although if I had one issue is the inconsistent cosmology. I believe it’s currently accepted that each World in KH is a planet but that is inherently contradictory to the mechanics of KH and the Movies they represent

how the hell can the worlds not know eachother if there’s a HIGH COUNCIL OF THE GALAXY in the Lilo and Stitch world or how the hell does Halloween Town work as a Planet

He's a random god by Kingdom Hearts standards. With his Telekinesis he could probably stop Xehanort by himself by our stats.
I think the issue would be how practical his telekinesis in a 1v1. He likely can’t even use it for anything other then what his jurisdiction allows him to as he lost to the Titian’s because of his lack of Thunder Bolts when he could’ve used telekinesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back