• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what i keep SAYING MAN PEOPLE DONT GET IT

Also there's the whole fact that if you use their 50 teraton calc for Gray he's also 2x stronger because scaling esdeath's storm at a 1:1 ratio to physicality is major wank
Death Battle still have Esdeath over Tatsumiya who scales above Shikoutazer whose purge mode attack yields are calculated by them to be over nine hundred teratons of TNT. Which is again questionable.

Goomba vs Koopa
This was confirmed at their panel already
I know. I just have no comments on it.

I'm pretty sure comics are so haxed that even if R-Flash was only 5-A he'd still win vs Black lol
Hax...

Does King Shark defeat King K Rool? (Ready for another failed attempt to pin DC against non-Marvel already)

If you go wild, DC goes HAAAAAM. There is a reason why Pre-Crisis was seperated. Lex with his gadgets, Bruce's Final Batsuit, Flashes and Lanterns in general. Not to mention high tiers like Mxyzptlk. DC is stupid strong.

I think I heard King Shark was originally a Superboy villain so lol

Reverse flash is 5A on wiki yet everyone believes he solos a low 2C
wtf.
ThawneDosntNeedPower.jpg

You're being super generic about two entire mediums of media...you confident this is the hill worth dying on?
To be fair, the main DC and Marvel heroes (Superman, Shazam, Hulk, Thor, etc...) have barely any hax, and what little hax they do have is out of character. Some characters are more haxxed, but the main characters of Marvel and DC are (usually) not.

Anime, meanwhile, is almost always haxxed outside of Dragon Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back