• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh like most of those can be applied to anybody
and its still an ass beating Akame ***** on her badly thanks to DB Numbers even without it
its
Large Building-Town at best
to City-Country at max
speed wise its close but AP wise its just Blake vs Mikasa but in reverse

Anyways as times pases on they could've brought someone else instead of Bruce for the fourth time
Like seriously
He's appeared 4 Times now
Bat Girl has appeared once, and she's hardly ******* distinguishable
Night Wing has shown up once,
and Red Hood has shown up once
the Bat family has appeared 7 times on DB
And most of them barely differ from one another besides Jason a bit

Anyways as times pases on they could've brought someone else instead of Bruce for the fourth time
Like seriously
He's appeared 4 Times now
Bat Girl has appeared once, and she's hardly ******* distinguishable
Night Wing has shown up once,
and Red Hood has shown up once
the Bat family has appeared 7 times on DB
And most of them barely differ from one another besides Jason a bit
I'm seriously betting its due to likelier DC L.

Non-duo comics ofc are fine.

Things are so bad saying comics in DB means DC or Marvel.

It was never a issue for me for the longest time. I guess S6 has some ehh matches but that season was fine. S7 had mostly questionable choices which ruined comics for many.

maxresdefault.jpg

they could've done this

lol no
Not that Blake vs Mikasa was something I could give two ***** about or praise I don't see how Akame was remotely better for Blake
It is ironic when many people can see Blake Belladonna vs Mikasa Ackerman as a stomp with a Blake win, while Blake dies to Most of her opponents as a stomp just with a Blake loss.

Well Ryuko dies to Shadow and is unlikely coming back just to fight Akame. But the voices for Black Star vs Killua Zoldyck just grows (and should be more debatable) since Venom vs Crona to be a popular matchup despite this is raised after some people are still stuck to Akame vs Killua Zoldyck.

Ngl, I like this matchup

Looks nice.
But can the FMA guy hax the MG guy to death before getting blitzed?

Still, nice.

Another thing was that seeing Hulk vs Broly do destruction of galaxy, they really should've done something similar in Beerus vs Galaxia. Maybe referencing that universal shockwave would work. Planetery destruction and Black holes were bit too weak for Beerus & Galaxia showcasing.
you see the difference is Hulk and Broly were a season finally and Galaxia and Beerus weren't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back