• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know DB doesn't follow our profiles, but I guess if we do go by our standards BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo is pretty much being spiteful to Axe Cop
Well given Saitama matchups have been flooded with a lot of opponents, BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo vs Axe Cop can digest on some of those.

Does western cartoons have something like Arale? Maybe that too.

bugsbunny.jpg

You know this image is something I miss from the old days of ComicVine, like yeah CV is still known for it's downplay and wank but this was the like the golden age of that time
The animated DBX battle does have good reference to that.

And Duck Hunt Dog and goose and Geese Howard memes really chucks me.

Will we actually have a Donald Duck vs Daffy Duck Death Battle tho as Mickey Mouse vs Bugs Bunny always seems too legally dangerous to do?

Hate to say it time and time again but my real life works and basically our real world chaos have been stopping me from engaging more here - calc request, evaluation, CRT, etc.

Well, time for a crack theory since its still 2 months for DB.

DC matches have been lamer because they are actively wanting to get likelier DC losses.

Ant vs Atom is popular, but frankly seems like DC win. And we know since S6 that DB has tried DC losses, Ben vs Hal was supposed to be that. Well, after failing for S7 mostly as well, they have picked far lamer options for DC due to this because high end DC is indeed stronk. So if we get another DC match, it might be on same level as Lex again and 4th Batman. Sure, they had their other reasons, but secretly being easier DC losses probably affected it.

Just a hunch.

Inb4 Akame utterly slaughters Katana and people say it doesn’t count because lol DC Street level
And inb4 Akame is more requested to kill Killua Zoldyck despite Black Star is a really good alternative for Killua.

Then Akame has the Kissshot Acelora Heart Under Blade lady but that is not popular enough.

katana scales to relativistic feats and then haxxes with soul manip wyd
Steven Universe and Gray Fullbuster and sometimes Lex Luthor wonder why they die in their matchups

Goro knows he is screwed tbh.

Well that look like an awesome MU, if Bill’s opponent wasn’t guaranteed to be Discord I’d love to see him be fed to Shuma-Gorath
Marvel needs more win against non-DC

Last edited:
And inb4 Akame is more requested to kill Killua Zoldyck despite Black Star is a really good alternative for Killua.

Then Akame has the Kissshot Acelora Heart Under Blade lady but that is not popular enough.
Implying that Kiss-Shot shouldn't fight Arcueid Brunestud instead
Steven Universe and Gray Fullbuster and sometimes Lex Luthor wonder why they die in their matchups
Gray should have won and i will ******* die on that hill

Doom slicing Lex doesnt seem right, even if modern DB lacks brutality.

I kinda wouldve liked if Doom had transformed Lex into chrome after he was pinned on the L. Imagine being turned into statue of own death on your own building.

What other animation changes would you have liked to see?

Doom slicing Lex doesnt seem right, even if modern DB lacks brutality.

I kinda wouldve liked if Doom had transformed Lex into chrome after he was pinned on the L. Imagine being turned into statue of own death on your own building.

What other animation changes would you have liked to see?
I would had more combat between Super Shadow vs Kisaragi Ryuko before the final clash
Same with Po vs Iron Fist
Include Heihachi Power up in his last fight against a Shirtless Geese

What connections?
Blake nor Akame share much in common beyond being Swordsmen and somewhat Stoic personalities
Fairness? It's an one sided ass beating in favor of Akame

dark-clad, anti-social, monster-slaying swordswomen who defected from evil organization
tiers and speed align closer than mikasa
blake would have relevant advantages that, in DB logic, would make it close but not close enough to RT shill Blake into winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back