• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys think Superboy prime would make it into DB? Be cool if he did
It's possible. They're already mentioned previously in AS DB cast that would like to use specific version of the character. Hellbat batman technically also counts as specific version of batman. So SP is pretty much possible.

Little news about me making script. Scourge vs Goku Black was a bit forgotten but I would like to end it on this week (sorry for taking so long, was pretty busy by other stuff). A little question is about how exactly Goku Black duplicating himself via time travel. Is there some visual representation? And how much clones he can do.

isnt DC getting bigs downgrades so simon can win?
no....
and
your assuming Death Battle could care about this sites thoughts on DC/Marvel
Goetia is the main villain of a very popular video game in a very popular series (At least in Japan), and the part of the game where he appears is likely to get animated soon, greatly increasing his popularity.

Hell, I know people who know about Fate/Grand Order and nothing else in the Fate Series.
don't get ya hopes up
neither Zamasu nor Goetia are sitting at the top for either show to appear

Episode 148 (Batman VS Tony) - September 12th

Episode 149 - September 26th

Episode 150 - October 10th

Episode 151 - October 24th

Episode 152 - November 7th

Episode 153 - November 21st

Episode 154 (Penultimate Episode) - December 5th

Episode 155 (Season Finale) - December 19th

So Dio vs Alucard will take place on October 24 near Halloween
But should Episode 151 be reserved for a matchup with a Pokémon character? (Very likely with Ash Ketchum against Yugi Muto or Lucy Heartfilia)
Unless that matchup pushes to 150.
Then we have one Dio Brando (JJBA) vs Alucard (Hellsing).
And another death battle of Nemesis vs Pyramid Head or Alucard (Castlevania) vs D (Vampire Hunter D)
Then Galactus vs Unicron is one season finale material, Lightning vs Shulk is another (but I wonder if Death Battle is ready to go for 2 Final Fantasy characters in 1 season)

We have had Batman vs ???

That leaves 2 matchups left.

Can soneone go through every DB matchup and make a list of fights that aren't complete stomps?

You know, so we can visualize how DB doesn't care about a fight being a stomp? And we can stop responding to every matchup idea someone has with "it's a stomp" like that matters?

It's almost like a more depressing FRA train
Not being statistically a stomp is one thing, a matchup being boring even on a conceptual level is another.
You may still try to make one stomp meter by the AP, speed and hax gap anyway.

And... I do want to say that people sometimes just "think" one matchup looks cool without thinking deep enough, just for the crew to waste effort and have a mediocre fight. (Of course, the battle choreography and execution are other things)

I've heard a DB researcher has doubts on his YYH calc, if Yusuke vs Ichigo is a thing in the future, would Yusuke be planet level?
Where do you hear these hearsays? This is hype yet harder to achieve than one may think.

... Wait. This is technically research by Wiz and Boomstick so everything can be "blamed". More like an excellent scapegoat.

Anyways from today's DBC
Batman opponent will be announced on July 15th
Ben would like to bring Tifa Back
Ben Does not want Tifa vs Yang 2
Probably more to mention but what I got so far
Phoenix vs Raven
And Ben (10) vs Beast Boy
... What about anything notable from the composite Iron Panda / Steven Star / Clink 2?

Goetia is the main villain of a very popular video game in a very popular series (At least in Japan), and the part of the game where he appears is likely to get animated soon, greatly increasing his popularity.

Hell, I know people who know about Fate/Grand Order and nothing else in the Fate Series.
Good luck with that.

FSN and FZ characters are not yet in beside Run and Medusa in DBX. And Saitama vs Shiki Tohno is yet to exist. One Saitama matchup that Saitama may win.

f9u8qlhs20n61.png

From r/whowouldcirclejerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back