• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

For the one who wanted Stitch for DB, how’s this?

Stitch should fight Meruem
Meruem should fight Cell
Cell should fight Dark Samus
Please stop, Cell has Copy X
Ultimate kars

Official canon Kars has Meruem.
And Stitch actually has Mewtwo.
Cell still has Copy X.

And above all, Samus Aran vs Mega Man X over Samus vs Master Chief any day of the week.

No, because:
  1. X has Optimus Primal
  2. Samus vs Chief pays respect to Monty Oum
Where says it is a respect to Monty Oum? This (Samus vs Chief) is arguably an uglier stomp than Samus Aran vs Boba Fett. I am "pressing F to pay respects" on this.
And have we already had a DBX to satisfy that? Which is why DBX exists back then?

Don't know how much requested Primal is for a X and depsite the good connections to it I don't see much for it in the animation potential
Also Samus vs Chief is meh as hell to me I prefer Chief vs Doom slayer 2 then some MU that's heavily carried by its legacy
Optimus Primal can hardly even defeat Mega Man Volnutt.
Master Chief vs Doom Slayer is arguably having a even bigger legacy but I just worry this may now be a even bigger stomp than Chief vs Samus or Boba vs Samus.

Next DBX is Apocalypse (Marvel Comics) vs Black Adam (Post-Crisis). (Voting site)

I remember this has been a Community Death Battle before. I wonder why is this not a Death Battle episode yet... likely for the Black Adam movie to premiere later?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back