• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to make another scorecard. Given the assets, it should be easy to guess which one this is.

Ngl tho the Z ring png sticks out a bit. Kinda wish paint.net had a restyling tool.

Grand_Blood_Trial_-_Klaus_von_Reinherz_vs_Kahuna_Hala.png

Any who lets start off the Stomp-O-Meter with my favorite MU
1 being the lowest and and 10 being the highest
560zrymnjpn61.jpg

so lets evaluate how much of an Ass beating this MU is
and boy is its an ass beating
  1. Asura is far weaker and Slower than even Base Broly​
  2. DB Universe being 9x>our Universe Size​
  3. Multipliers make it even worse and a game Asura has no hope at beating​
  4. Asura peak Highballing/Wank only makes him reach Baseline Universal while Broly ***** on Characters who laughs at Baseline Universal​
  5. Asura posses no viable Wincons whatsover and even if what to argue Asura coming back to life it'll take him years which is enough to take the dub​
all in all on a scale 1-10 richter scale its a good ole 10/10 stomp in Broly Favor

560zrymnjpn61.jpg

4. Asura peak Highballing/Wank only makes him reach Baseline Universal while Broly ***** on Characters who laughs at Baseline Universal​
  5. Asura posses no viable Wincons whatsover and even if what to argue Asura coming back to life it'll take him years which is enough to take the dub​
all in all on a scale 1-10 richter scale its a good ole 10/10 stomp in Broly Favor
This is why Hulk vs Asura is superior.

560zrymnjpn61.jpg

So, this Stomp-O-Meter, then... let's see what I have.

I do concede I have a couple of Persona 5 MUs that look like stomps, but I haven't actually played P5 or watched the Anime, and if you know me and some of my stances on verse scaling, well... you know how the entirety of MegaTen is wanked to 1-C? Let's just say that rat makes the Kardashian's smell of lavender.

Anyway, here's an alternative to hold us over:

Shuusaku_Matobai_vs_Disciple_Dickson_vs_Roman_Torchwick_-_3_way_Death_Battle.png

Now I know what you're thinking: "Who's the guy in the top left? Is Joycap spreading BBRK propaganda again?" And the answer to both is... yes, actually, and to what few of you have seen the series, that would be Shuusaku Matobai. Anyways, that's not who we're here to focus on, instead looking at the gap between Disciple Dickson and Roman Torchwick.

To format it similarly to our good friend here:

• At LEAST Planet Level (5-B) vs Arguably street level (tier 9), even scaling Roman to S3 Ruby or current-day Neo, that's high 8-C, over a 3-tier difference. Trinity Disciples could even be higher considering what it is.
  • Even outside of Disciple form, Dickson has historically manipulated Telethia without fail, whereas we all know what happened to Torchwick.
  • For that reason, we lack further Data on Torchwick due to his untimely passing.
  • Speed tiers are even worse. Dickson has boxed light speed / relativistic scaling, whereas Torchwick is only arguably Hypersonic through scaling to Ruby.
  • Disciple form has various hax such as Para spike, whereas Torchwick has nothing as far as win con (this was not a spite MU, I promise).

Need I go on?

Now the gap between Matobai and Dickson, while still a 'stomp' in that sense, is actually far closer. Not only has Rinzu shown durability around mountain level through taking hits from various Buranki throughout the series (Season 1 showing resistance to gravity manipulation on top of that), but it's worth noting that individual Bubuki users, more often than not, scale to feats performed by the limbs of the full Buranki that team nations create:

BBRKScaling.png

Knowing what I've just said, it might seem odd to see all but one of Reoko's faction in the "does not scale to limb" portion, and that's because (with one select exception) we don't actually see Entei transform with full limbs throughout the course of the series. Despite this, we do see Orbu transform plenty throughout the series, and that's where most of the scaling comes from - Kogane. If the first few episodes were any indication, Matobai was able to almost completely demolish Kogane in their first Bubuki duel, to the point where Azuma had to intervene to get her out.

It's also more than likely that Matobai is able to keep pace with Dickson, given his impromptu battle with Souya (keep in mind his power set deals in light constructs) ending in the both of them stalemating. This is important to note, because right at the end of the season, Souya was able to survive being shot by Justin and falling approximately from high cloud layer into the sea, all during the Treasure Island falling, which a bunch of the cast were stating could have destroyed mainland Russia, and done irreparable damage to the entire planet. That's balls deep into 6-B, and possibly into planetary depending on how you interpret Zetsubi's comment (ref 3).

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

So...

Dickson vs Torchwick: 10/10 stomp

Dickson vs Matobai: 6/10 stomp

Overall: 8/10 stomp

Moral of the story:
Watch Bubuki Burnaki OR ELSE.

Ain't 4 yet

OzRly2021.gif

So, this Stomp-O-Meter, then... let's see what I have.

I do concede I have a couple of Persona 5 MUs that look like stomps, but I haven't actually played P5 or watched the Anime, and if you know me and some of my stances on verse scaling, well... you know how the entirety of MegaTen is wanked to 1-C? Let's just say that rat makes the Kardashian's smell of lavender.

Anyway, here's an alternative to hold us over:

Shuusaku_Matobai_vs_Disciple_Dickson_vs_Roman_Torchwick_-_3_way_Death_Battle.png

Now I know what you're thinking: "Who's the guy in the top left? Is Joycap spreading BBRK propaganda again?" And the answer to both is... yes, actually, and to what few of you have seen the series, that would be Shuusaku Matobai. Anyways, that's not who we're here to focus on, instead looking at the gap between Disciple Dickson and Roman Torchwick.

To format it similarly to our good friend here:

• At LEAST Planet Level (5-B) vs Arguably street level (tier 9), even scaling Roman to S3 Ruby or current-day Neo, that's high 8-C, over a 3-tier difference. Trinity Disciples could even be higher considering what it is.
  • Even outside of Disciple form, Dickson has historically manipulated Telethia without fail, whereas we all know what happened to Torchwick.
  • For that reason, we lack further Data on Torchwick due to his untimely passing.
  • Speed tiers are even worse. Dickson has boxed light speed / relativistic scaling, whereas Torchwick is only arguably Hypersonic through scaling to Ruby.
  • Disciple form has various hax such as Para spike, whereas Torchwick has nothing as far as win con (this was not a spite MU, I promise).

Need I go on?

Now the gap between Matobai and Dickson, while still a 'stomp' in that sense, is actually far closer. Not only has Rinzu shown durability around mountain level through taking hits from various Buranki throughout the series (Season 1 showing resistance to gravity manipulation on top of that), but it's worth noting that individual Bubuki users, more often than not, scale to feats performed by the limbs of the full Buranki that team nations create:

BBRKScaling.png

Knowing what I've just said, it might seem odd to see all but one of Reoko's faction in the "does not scale to limb" portion, and that's because (with one select exception) we don't actually see Entei transform with full limbs throughout the course of the series. Despite this, we do see Orbu transform plenty throughout the series, and that's where most of the scaling comes from - Kogane. If the first few episodes were any indication, Matobai was able to almost completely demolish Kogane in their first Bubuki duel, to the point where Azuma had to intervene to get her out.

It's also more than likely that Matobai is able to keep pace with Dickson, given his impromptu battle with Souya (keep in mind his power set deals in light constructs) ending in the both of them stalemating. This is important to note, because right at the end of the season, Souya was able to survive being shot by Justin and falling approximately from high cloud layer into the sea, all during the Treasure Island falling, which a bunch of the cast were stating could have destroyed mainland Russia, and done irreparable damage to the entire planet. That's balls deep into 6-B, and possibly into planetary depending on how you interpret Zetsubi's comment (ref 3).

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

So...

Dickson vs Torchwick: 10/10 stomp

Dickson vs Matobai: 6/10 stomp

Overall: 8/10 stomp

Moral of the story:
Watch Bubuki Burnaki OR ELSE.

OzRly2021.gif
a good one

Status