• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Video Game Lore discussion is draining

Behold my subjective opinions!
image0.png

In hindsight both of Thor’s episodes should be higher....
Funny, this is the first good thing about Luigi vs Tails I’ve heard in a while

if i am sincere link hard carried the battle and was the proactive while cloud was kinda just reacting to everything they trow at him specially when his clever uses of his fuckton of equipment
I mean he was the one who attacked first for no apparent reason which I guess that interpretation isn’t too off if you consider how the average Zelda player plays those games

That's basically what it is. Sephiroth literally just creates a dimension and nukes it.
Dimension creation eh
Reminds me how dimension creation, destruction and maintenance feats are treated differently among different verses.

"Let's mosey asshole" is easily one of the best lines in a Death Battle.
Is so long gay hedgehog another one?

I loved the part where Cloud went out of his way to protect one of the pots.
Combined with the homage on Link loving to smash pots to get items and power-ups. Oh even the crew says Link "hates pots" and those pots are placed in the Sector 5 slums church, where memories of Aerith and Zack lie. Cloud speaks out "Excuse me" - too bad not "Excuuuse me".

So since the episode is now out, it was pretty darn solid IMO.
Pretty decent research, pretty good fight cinematography and the references in the music were just eye candy for my ears
It is matching Shadow vs Ryuko but it is in 3D while Shaduko has a song with lyrics. Rooster Teeth seldom disappointed us (poor Blakasa)

Height of different Links in different incarnations
Can be confusing but make sense as these are different incarnations.

A quick references of human heights by country

Last edited:
Is so long gay hedgehog another one?
Has too much connection with "Super Sonic dosn't scale to Time Eater and Solaris because **** you" to sit right with me.
Combined with the homage on Link loving to smash pots to get items and power-ups. Oh even the crew says Link "hates pots" and those pots are placed in the Sector 5 slums church, where memories of Aerith and Zack lie. Cloud speaks out "Excuse me" - too bad not "Excuuuse me".
Holy shit my friend made a joke about the pots having Cloud's grandma's ashes while we were watching the episode

WHAT!? I know Ken Penders' Archie run isn't 100% well received but that'd be one of the worst ideas for a Sonic story ever from that man's childish mind
Basically, Ken Penders once tried to accuse Ian Flynn of being Homophobic because he killed off Rotors “boyfriend” Cobor after he took over the book (literally no one knew Rotor was in a relationship with the character and Flynn said if he did know he’d have kept him alive)

when people tried to find evidence he ever hinted at this, they found this

image0.jpg

Basically it’s speculated that “Dear Rotor” was meant to imply that Eggman knew off Rotor’s “secret” and that he’s in the closet, considering Sonic’s response to the comment, he doesn’t take it well

I think vector the crocodile should be in DB
No reason other than I like him alot
Vector is pretty Based

though honestly I can’t think of a matchup that goes beyond “Lizard”

**** it, Vector vs God, the Knuckles Chaotix Manual says he’s been searching for them his entire life, let’s give him the chance

Vector the Crocodile​

Hobbies: Music, dancing, basketball
Dislikes: Noise

An endlessly cheerful optimist. However, he actually has a stronger fellow feeling than anyone, and possesses the strength and kindness to stand up against any difficulties. Believing in the existence of God, he came to this island after hearing the news about an island of miracles.

I wouldn’t really consider Ken Penders Greedy in terms of what he did to the series, more prideful, the guy flat out admitted he just didn’t read the books other creators made

he personally believes the only canon that matters to be the one the original creator made, he uses Fantastic four as an example in how if it wasn’t make by Jack Kirby, it doesn’t count to him

yes Archie Sonic is a licensed book, Yes the irony is lost on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back