• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown-29.png
Music. Sweet, sweet music to my ears

Decided to rank EVERY post S1 Death Battle (unordered within tiers) just as I did about a year and a half ago. Opinion-based.

NOTE: I used the S1 Cloud vs Link thumbnail because it didn't seem like the tier maker I was using had the latest thumbnail (yet).

2 of the 3 deadpool MUs ended up in N/A because they're gag matchups, let's be honest.

Tier_all.png

Decided to rank EVERY post S1 Death Battle (unordered within tiers) just as I did about a year and a half ago. Opinion-based.

NOTE: I used the S1 Cloud vs Link thumbnail because it didn't seem like the tier maker I was using had the latest thumbnail (yet).

2 of the 3 deadpool MUs ended up in N/A because they're gag matchups, let's be honest.

Tier_all.png
Ranking matchups or episodes?
Because if so, I disagree

But Pokemon vs Digimon was based
The biggest false equivalency in the entire series? Hyped up like the greatest thing since sliced bread? Only to waste the VA talent of people like Xander Mobus? Writing that irritating, and models and animation that's aged about as well as wholegrain on a radiator?

“Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”
~ George Orwell, 1984

Ranking matchups or episodes?
Because if so, I disagree
Episodes. Mostly the fights themselves.

Ngl that sounds kinda epic
Ok

Tier_all.png
the amount of disagrees i have with this is staggering

No MU is perfectly thematic.

Except of course....

144c8e3c-ed4d-4c55-86a1-a1cab67566df

-Gold
-Arrogant
-Narcissistic
-Consider themselves the ideal human
-King/Emperor
-Both actively tried to kill/weaken their gods through disbelief
-Both of their grand plans were then ruined by their gods

I also am a big fan of the idea of humanities first ruler vs its last.

Official Death Battle people "calling out" people like that is super unprofessional, though. It's a versus show, of ******* course people are going to disagree, and of course some people are going to be super immature about it. The best thing to do is not acknowledge the immature people.
I mean he insulted DB by some justificable things like doing double standards but some were just baby rage and other just were direct insults to the people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back