• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E3ZOxYEWEAI7__Z
E3ZOzYnXEAQOBlt

Remember how Full Triforce Link can possibly be at least Earth planet level.

But is that Super Nova feat clocked at "exaton TNT"?

TBF KE of smaller moon dropping to Earth in 3 days looks cool but likely yields less impressive.

Then again Death Battle crew can be unpredictable. They discard pocket dimension feats at Danny Phantom vs Jake Long then assumes dimensions be universe size in Steven Universe vs Star Butterfly.

Fan base vs fan base.
Memes vs memes.
Perfectly balanced.

Will the battle boil down to how many grudging Steven Universe fans are active to bother tho? Like Sans is Steven After Not Surviving.

Is that a buster sword stabbing through the complete Triforce? Matters not though last time Steven Universe's gem shield thing deflected rainbow beams from Star Butterfly and Steven still lost.

Poor stands.

They are highly outmuscled and hax effectiveness often clinks with the story.
I do not blame JJBA fans though: JJBA makes hax battles interesting and the ability to visualize hax battles itself is awesome.

... Will that means no Giorno Giovanna vs P5 Joker so that Giorno Giovanna and P5 Joker can fight other foes? Intrigued.
Maybe Cat Noir or Tuxedo Mask can be potential opponents for P5 Joker. Not sure about Giorno Giovanna.

Also. Ladybug vs Randy Cunningham when.

Last edited:
Remember how Full Triforce Link can possibly be at least Earth planet level.

But is that Super Nova feat clocked at "exaton TNT"?

TBF KE of smaller moon dropping to Earth in 3 days looks cool but likely yields less impressive.

Then again Death Battle crew can be unpredictable. They discard pocket dimension feats at Danny Phantom vs Jake Long then assumes dimensions be universe size in Steven Universe vs Star Butterfly.

Fan base vs fan base.
Memes vs memes.
Perfectly balanced.

Will the battle boil down to how many grudging Steven Universe fans are active to bother tho? Like Sans is Steven After Not Surviving.

Is that a buster sword stabbing through the complete Triforce? Matters not though last time Steven Universe's gem shield thing deflected rainbow beams from Star Butterfly and Steven still lost.

Poor stands.

They are highly outmuscled and hax effectiveness often clinks with the story.
I do not blame JJBA fans though: JJBA makes hax battles interesting and the ability to visualize hax battles itself is awesome.

... Will that means no Giorno Giovanna vs P5 Joker so that Giorno Giovanna and P5 Joker can fight other foes? Intrigued.
Maybe Cat Noir or Tuxedo Mask can be potential opponents for P5 Joker. Not sure about Giorno Giovanna.

Also. Ladybug vs Randy Cunningham when.

Sheen, this is the 7th Week in a row you asked for Ladybug vs. Randy Cunningham.

Whose doing the OST? And how much do you want to beat it's going to spoil the winner lmao.
I am predicting the ending of the battle music will be a direct remake of the match winning music from one of the series. No remix of both.
And yes more spoilery than Yoda vs King Mickey and Hulk vs Broly and Po vs Iron Fist spoilery.

Last edited:
Afaik, Seiya is eventually going to fight Sailor Moon. When it will happen, I have no clue though
Seiya can definitely fight against Usagi if Usagi can escape her death from Madoka. (Ms Kaname should destroy pretty much a lot of her opponents.)

I hoping he doesn't because the comments would be funny
Well this is Earthbound fan base vs Undertale fan base. Plus SSBU fan base vs dying Steven Universe fans plus Star Butterfly haters.

I feel sorry for the casual JJBA fans. Some of the more vocal ones really wank stands to oblivions they want Giorno Giovanna to die horribly to Ren Amamiya and some are STILL dreaming he can actually win. And of course the wank will hype up if Dio Brando defeated Alucard (Hellsing) in a Death Battle episode.
I really question what have they learned from Jotaro Kujo vs Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken) when Rooster Teeth told them Kenshiro (Film) with Musou Tensei can destroy Jotaro already.

Said by one who actually wants Storm (Marvel Comics) vs Weather Report and thinks Domenico Pucci can actually win with at least 4 methods.

Last edited:
Is she supposed to fight Madoka? Genuine question because I haven't heard that before
Pegasus Seiya vs Sailor Moon is about as popular as Sailor Moon vs Madoka Kaname.

And search the names on the Internet.

Just raises me another issue: Phoenix Ikki is wanked so hard he is put to execution against Jean Grey when Jean Grey vs Rachel Roth or even Wanda Maximoff can be more interesting and thematically matching.

Hmmm, I'll consider it
JJBA has eight comic stories to go with and I recommend you to watch from story part 1.

Persona solos Jojo
Funny to see a sex criminal physical exercise teacher solo the JJBA verse eh. (Or, can he?)

Wait . Do most normies perceive JJBA at small building level (for Jotaro Kujo and Star Platinum throwing a small section of a building) while Persona at town level (for Yukari + Mitsuru combo that yields sixty kilotons of TNT)? So even with this understanding Persona still sweeps Jojo regardless.

Or how do people actually view Fist Of The North Star given Kenshiro defeated Jotaro? (Raoh vs Toyotomi Hideyoshi intensifies)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back