• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope this one:
Shaggy_Man.png

Why does that ****** not have a page on the wiki?

Shaggy Mans fight record:
  1. -Beat the Moon Being, something the JLA in Pre-Crisis failed to do
  2. -Beat Aquaman, Atom, Black Canary, Batman, Hawkman, and Green Arrow all at once
  3. -Beat the JLA and Russian Army at once
  4. -Literally crippled Aquaman
  5. -Beat the JLA again, even the Lanterns helping didnt do much
  6. -Beat the JLA again, tanking their hits all at once
  7. -Beat Superman, Steel, Orion, and Martian Manhunter at once
  8. -Beat Martian Manhunter and Hawkman both at once
  9. -Was beating Green Lanterns Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz, Cyborg, Flash, Batman, and Superman until Wonder Woman intervened and took him out after he was weakened, but the dialogue implies the Lanterns were failing to restrain him with constructs
So yeah pretty powerful. They had to make another Shaggy Man so they could fight forever and seal him away.

Since madoka magica is getting a new movie they should honestly make a death battle with either homura or madoka.

The only character I can think of that can fight madoka is sailor moon since they both have a lot in common.
KanameMadoka.png

Now with homura there are a lot of characters that she could fight I think the best one would be her to fight kurumi if we don’t count homura devil form that is.
HomuraAkemi.png

Next I’ll talk about ash ketchum and ladybug

Don’t ask me, I wouldn’t know
He only lost because of plot and his hax doesn’t work on him
I was asking because I was thinking, if he’s lost before, you could use context clues and stuff to figure out similar abilities that might also work.
Like how stand can only be hurt by stands, but that’s only an assumption in their verse, since stand are souls you could probably use abilities that harm souls to harm stands.

I dunno just rambling

This will only happen they start to focus to other Anime/Manga series that aren't necessarely as mainstream as Naruto/Dragon Ball/One Piece/Bleach.

Yes, they did it with Elfen Lied and Berserk, but they are more like exceptions.
I think with Elfen Lied Case it helped that she fought with Carnage who's well known and established which mean he could carry the Episode and have folks know her more
Hell Death Battle led Those series getting more well known now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back