• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitepills please
unknown.png
image0.png

So far the researchers are hyping this one to be a good one

Yoda vs Mickey is getting positive receptions from First Members and the researchers are hyping Ryuko vs Shadow quite well so it seems like the crew is going all out this season
Well, it is the anniversary season, and they even cut back to 16 fights to increase the quality.

Somewhat related, "she doesn't even like Sonic and thinks this was worth giving Shadow a third fight for" is apparently what another researcher said about this

"Muh pity win"
WHO ******* CARE'S
a Wins a win take what you can get
I think it’s more the fact that it’s a real rat move to bring in Kill la Kill as a series just to murder the main character so they can appease the sonic fans for killing Shadow twice. Shadow deserves a win sure, but Ryuko doesn’t deserve to get curbstomped to do that.

I think it’s more the fact that it’s a real rat move to bring in Kill la Kill as a series just to murder the main character so they can appease the sonic fans for killing Shadow twice. Shadow deserves a win sure, but Ryuko doesn’t deserve to get curbstomped to do that.
Where's your proof that they're doing that?

You do know that, as stated above, the researchers wanted Ryuko in DB? and beyond that, that Ryuko vs Shadow is a popular matchup that a lot of people have requested and predicted?

I'm looking at every calc of that feat I can find and even putting each ball to 1% the speed of light I'm only getting hundreds of millions c. The only way you're getting anywhere close to quintillions is if you're wanking each ball well above lightspeed and have Ryuko slice each individual ball hundreds of times.

Hence why we dont use that end. The currnt sped feat that gave sub-rel is for cutting 220 tennis balls on-screen when its stated that she cut 110 million, and thats not even counting that the tennis balls wre going faster than sound yet we lowballed it to average sped of a pro tennis serve
I'm looking at every calc of that feat I can find and even putting each ball to 1% the speed of light I'm only getting hundreds of millions c. The only way you're getting anywhere close to quintillions is if you're wanking each ball well above lightspeed and have Ryuko slice each individual ball hundreds of times.
Oh, I am not sure about quintillions times the SoL. But I do feel like DB will definitely go higher than what this site has. Just like they did with All Might by going with a literal 60x multiplier for his Prime while this site ultimately decided that wouldn't make sense.

Oh, I am not sure about quintillions times the SoL. But I do feel like DB will definitely go higher than what this site has. Just like they did with All Might by going with a literal 60x multiplier for his Prime while this site ultimately decided that wouldn't make sense.
Basically they're did 60x multipliers to show that even if claim that statement, Might guy would be stronger. Although I get your point.

Especially when Ryuko can win over Akame and Killua has Black Star to deal with.

But the Shadow vs Ryuko match is set now so let us hope Akame can find some Tier 6 swordslady to fight with. And do Killua vs Black Star some day.

As long as

• Super Shadow is much stronger than even Kisaragi Ryuko
  • Super Shadow is much faster than Kisaragi Ryuko
  • Super Shadow is having sufficient AOE and/or multiple direction attack to negate Ryuko's regeneration
  • Ryuko has no answer towards time stop

Shadow should be (finally) winning this one.

The time limit of the Super form should be a non concern if Shadow can oneshot Ryuko (Recalling how Might Guy is winning over All Might in All Might vs Might Guy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back