• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, stuff that is very clearly both non-canon and way above what they've shown in canon is very likely to be unused.
They didn't even use the 6-C cloud creation feat because it was deemed an outlier before other high 7-A 6-C feats appeared ( not that it would have changed the results.) So, unless IF is confirmed canon chances of it being used are nearly null. ( and even then it's debatable, specially after something like Cates run was denied for Venom, despite being canon.)

They didn't even use the 6-C cloud creation feat because it was deemed an outlier before other high 7-A 6-C feats appeared ( not that it would have changed the results.) So, unless IF is confirmed canon chances of it being used are nearly null. ( and even then it's debatable, specially after something like Cates run was denied for Venom, despite being canon.)
Pretty sure they did had Mob at Island Level

So if my math is right. King Mickey is 422 supernovas (Or Foe if you want to get technical) in power. While still got the Petatons that Obi-Wan had which is Multi-Continental. Damn. Also how much faster than light you have to be to react to a nanosecond? I know Mickey is still millions of times faster but still curious.

Mematic_20210308_103702_1.jpg
I think Goro even by DB and here (along the verse currently) are heavily downplayed as hell

What were there connections tho besides 4 armed fighting warriors?

Yo wtf, where did that Shadow meme come from. I heard of Ryuko pogchamp. But not that.
that's long story. Basically there was several "nice ****" memes. One with Arnold Schwarzenegger, the other with other buffed man. Shadow one became the most popular I guess because of how popular the shadow and probably because "edgy".
(I even found out about fun story related to this: )
Also, the chances of this equal to 0 but hope humanarian would voice Shadow.

Hmmmmm. There wasn't a cursed MU from Makotofanboy for a day. I guess I'll then try a one which can be putted on the "dumb MU" list:

Dr Doofenshmirtz vs Dr doom

• Tragic past
  • Doctors
  • Evil scientists, which are created several technologies.
  • Marvel x PnF crossover.
  • Both are opponents of blue hero with which they have special connection(Richard and Perry).

I genuinely think she has a chance

The tennis ball feat cam out to quintillions c and even we only have immeasurable sped as a possibility
Quintillions
First of all how the ****
Second, you mean to tell me they'd use that end of the feat despite it:
1) Being an absolute outlier for the verse especially so early on
2) Later characters outright saying it's impossible to be FTL, even after various upgrades like Regalia Armor
DB would have to be actual complete morons to use it even with that statement existing. Which they're not
And IF is not going to be used, it's outright a dream in canon

This fight was really amazing, but jesus christ they downplay Yoda's stats hard.

None of the High 4-C/4-B and MFTL+ feats that he should scale have been mention in the analysis..
I think Mickey would have won but it's so weird that they use Legends feats for Canon Yoda but then only use the 1 Petaton feat when there are much better feats in Legends for Yoda to scale too.

We'll have to see why they didn't bring up those feats in the QnA

Tbf both the Naruto and SW fandoms are massive on top of having a massive cast of both iconic as well as likeable characters so it's only inevitable there would be anger, salt and rage on certain platforms when characters from those franchises lose on a popular internet series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back