• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the **** is wrong with Dante's Face? XD
049.jpg

RIP Ragna vs Dante
Ragna only ever comes back on Death Battle to get bullied, his last appearance was getting the shit kicked out of him by Blake during her quote.

Even if Death Battle respects BlazBlue more, Ragna being made fun of is pretty much tradition at this point (You sure as hell know that if another BlazBlue character gets into Death Battle their quote will be them kicking the shit out of Ragna).

Ragna only ever comes back on Death Battle to get bullied, his last appearance was getting the shit kicked out of him by ruby during her quote.

Even if Death Battle respects BlazBlue more, Ragna being made fun of is pretty much tradition at this point (You sure as hell know that if another BlazBlue character gets into Death Battle their quote will be them kicking the shit out of Ragna).
Fixed and yep
Being Ragna is suffering

Marvel Vs DC to the fan base seems like it’s the Death Battle version of another Fire Emblem character in Smash
If speaking of Smash I would like to see a parallel universe where except for Byleth the one who joined was Porky.
So wait

Who actually wins between Dante vs Kratos? I literally never got an answer to that lol
Dante I guess?

Yeah, he is likely going into No Thanks tier.
No offense
None Taken, just trying to fill it up as much as possible

for Mario Vs Sonic since that’s always a suggestion, Silver doesn’t really have any comparable characters, only ones that come to mind is Yoshi (for some reason there grouped together in the Olympic Games) and Waluigi because I guess he’s the second Rival that’s partnered with the first rival?, I dunno, I dunno the Waluigi of Sonic would probably be Fang lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back