• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Star is not willing to use timestop ever as a self-imposed ban on said spell
I guess those MFTL+ shouldn't be scaled to movement, combat and reaction speed.
Before I get back to work, I just say I find it funny when I am perceived to be downplaying SVTFOE verse but still thinks Star Butterfly will defeat Steven Universe in the episode, while some debaters around me actually say Star is much stronger and much faster (at least at her peak) yet Steven Universe will still beat her.

Currently rewatching SVTFOE because I have zero recollection of the forth season

What’s the exact speed difference? Steven is Mach 250,404 but what’s the consensus on Star’s speed outside of the Wand’s attack speed?
Basically Jasonsith calculated some speed feats. Where at most Star can get 0.26c. Pink Steven is too fast for relativistic characters of own verse so Star should make no difference at being very slow from Steven's perspective.

Interestin’, unless DB pulls a Pro Gamer move and gives Star MFTL+ reactions Steven could blitz. Here are moves that could snag Star a win if she managed to pull them off:

Last edited:
Interestin’, unless DB pulls a Pro Gamer move and gives Star MFTL+ reactions Steven could blitz. Here are moves that could snag Star a win if she managed to pull them off:
Why friendship spell links me to Star Trek?

This would actually be extremely detrimental to Star, as that would give Steven all the power of his monster form with the clarity of his normal self
  • Star can create a vortex to BFR opponents. She also once teleported someone to a void
Steven can potentially counter through astral projection and possession

Otherwise this is actually some fresh air and something except for "Lol Star is uni".

I think good amount of that kind of spell Steven can block by his forcefields. Considering his also speed advantage that's very possible. Also Star performing sort of Genocide before deleting magic....
neat.

This would actually be extremely detrimental to Star, as that would give Steven all the power of his monster form with the clarity of his normal self
I assumed Steven needed to be pissed to use the form. Though even if he can maintain the form with a clear state of mind the Spell would still make him non-hostile to Star.
Steven can potentially counter through astral projection and possession
Yeah, I presume Steven wouldn’t get succ’d in because of his vast Lifting Strength advantage allowing him to resist its pull, just spitballing.

I assumed Steven needed to be pissed to use the form. Though even if he can maintain the form with a clear state of mind the Spell would still make him non-hostile to Star.
Going by...basically every fight he's ever been in he is 100% capable of fighting people without being hostile towards them
Yeah, I presume Steven wouldn’t get succ’d in because of his vast Lifting Strength advantage allowing him to resist its pull, just spitballing.
Oh yeah that too lol

Otherwise this is actually some fresh air and something except for "Lol Star is uni".
Yeah I’m trying to make the discussion more than “X hits harder gg”

Also here’s the link to the Friendship Spell

Technically Blue diamond tried to use some sort of "cheering up" on Steven. It worked at first but later Steven is like: "No, it doesn't helped".

Trying to cheer someone up isn’t really the same as forcefully changing their mood with Empathic Manipulation.

/kicks down door and flops over dead from work.

So what is the current the thoughts on Star vs Steven and has anyone noticed that episode 150 is gonna be episode 11 of this season.
So far it seems to be fair quick draw.

Star either can use her uni level blasts or some hax maverick mentioned, or Steven just one punch mans her until Star would do something. Steven can basically block part of hax and in speed seems to blitz until DB uses MFTL pro gamer move. By our standards I feel Steven would physically one shot Star before Star performing serious moves.
Closer than people can think.

3ta3e9t01n171.jpg

So far it seems to be fair quick draw.

Star either can use her uni level blasts or some hax maverick mentioned, or Steven just one punch mans her until Star would do something. Steven can basically block part of hax and in speed seems to blitz until DB uses MFTL pro gamer move. By our standards I feel Steven would physically one shot Star before Star performing serious moves.
Closer than people can think.
Basically what. By our standard, either Steven one punches or Star oneshots. Depending on what is set for Star. Like how applicable are her absurdly high feats (outside help required?) and scalings and definition of cosmologies (like how OP are the OP guy and Toffee, and how legit are Star's light dodging and lightning dodging). We have had Gray vs Esdeath (where the stronger wins over the faster) but we also have had She-Ra vs Wonder Woman (where the stronger loses to the faster). By Death Battle rules characters are blood-lusted (so expect Steven and Star to use time stop even if this means screwing over the world), and time stop skills are countered by other time stop skills so if they deem time stop skills standard for both this will be a non factor.

Oh Episode 150 is a milestone episode (expect Cloud vs Link rematch or Samus Aran vs Mega Man X or Haloid or the crazier Kool-Aid Man vs Randy Savage or cereal mascots battle royale or Disney Princess battle royale) and episode 151 is likely a big Pokémon-themed episode or at least have one major Pokémon character.

Ash has tier 4 pokemon
Well Tier 3 actually, I’m just not really sure if they’d include Melmetal and Naganendel, I’m also not sure if you could convince them Melmetal is Tier 3 in the first place, from the profile it says it’s because Melmetal Faced Silvally which, well I think for a general audience convincing someone that Silvally being a higher tier then Mewtwo and comparable to necrozma would be odd

Last edited:
Basically what. By our standard, either Steven one punches or Star oneshots. Depending on what is set for Star. Like how applicable are her absurdly high feats (outside help required?) and scalings and definition of cosmologies (like how OP are the OP guy and Toffee, and how legit are Star's light dodging and lightning dodging). We have had Gray vs Esdeath (where the stronger wins over the faster) but we also have had She-Ra vs Wonder Woman (where the stronger loses to the faster). By Death Battle rules characters are blood-lusted (so expect Steven and Star to use time stop even if this means screwing over the world), and time stop skills are countered by other time stop skills so if they deem time stop skills standard for both this will be a non factor.
Except the issue they're only getting rid of from morals which are stopping from killing. They're still in character meaning that Star would use Time stop at last. And by blocking I meant well, blocking. Star have decent hax which can help but Steven's forcefields and speed just wouldn't let Star's blastes reach it to enemy.

For a reference here's the rules of DB:

Even if bloodlust Pink Steven should still blitz by our standards.

Though it's unknown for me what DB would do, this only needs a wait. And I guess Gray wasn't much blitzing Esdeath as WW blitz She-ra. So I'll keep silent about who they would choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back