• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Universe 7 Saiyans:
Screenshot_2021-05-25_2.41.33_PM.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
Let me evaluate
Goku: Legit for the most barring Medaka who I don't get
Vegeta:Same as above
Gohan: I get barring Hulk
Trunks: celebi ass and Grovyle is meh

Also keep in mind base Steven doesn't really do any crazy offensive moves
Pacifism has no place in a Death Battle. Either Star Butterfly time stops and charges for whatever total annihilation spell or ultimate whispering spell, which should warrant her a win just like Esdeath over Gray... Or Steven Universe one punches before Star does anything.

@Thebrawlbro mind summarizing todays CDB Kratos vs Dante if you can
Appreciate it as streaming glitches for me, while I am in an insomnia again. Spoiler tab thanks.

Keep in mind that doesn’t scale to Steven’s base power levels, just his ultimate forms.
Also keep in mind base Steven doesn't really do any crazy offensive moves
Also should be keep in mind that base Steven already can physically one shot Star, not bloodlusting both would make Steven giving hit earlier than Star using uni and bloodlusting both would make a speedblitz for Pink Steven until someone doesn't stopped Strunton from him implying MFTL.

Also should be keep in mind that base Steven already can physically one shot Star, not bloodlusting both would make Steven giving hit earlier than Star using uni and bloodlusting both would make a speedblitz for Pink Steven until someone doesn't stopped Strunton from him implying MFTL.
Message from Death Battle Wiki: Strunton left Rooster Teeth. Not sure who hired him afterwards.

TBH that OP guy expanding his shirt w/ a galaxy logo and a portal does not make him MFTL+. That explosion speed from the several minute charge up plus several minute wait ultimate whispering spell. Then the remaining magic in Star and Marco through the remaining wand has teleported them to their respective world. The 4-second second explosion is also considered an environment destruction feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back