• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blogs out
Reading the G1 blog... What I worry is happening. Po would win in this fight where he should not.

In Hershel Lousyton we trust.

Last edited:
Reading the G1 blog... What I worry is happening. Po would win in this fight where he should not.
both are even in Hax
AP belongs to Po if we're going with composites while Speed belongs to Danny
Random question: if Hulk came back to Death Battle a third time, who could they put him up against that he would for sure win against? I noticed that so far, he has two loses like Shadow did, so I was wondering if they would give him a win on the third try.
maybe Asura but outside of him Hulk fought his Most Popular/Best picks already
he's done in DB

The chick from Chainsaw man that weebs seem to find hot.
And have a nice ass as well.
She doesn't seem special first glance until I read why people like her.
unknown.png

Any thoughts?
The one is Valvatorez from Disgaea

3. Can somebody list off all those Newgrounds characters? That's a lot.
From the lower left going clockwise...
Henry seems to stand the best chance, though if we actually bothered to use Reality Equalization with The Chosen One he might win instead.

I think I feel more comfortable leaning Po cuz of Wellspring stuff but then.

Iron Fist can be scaled to a lot of higher stuff potentially.

Granted I know my stats for Po are a lot different from the majority and I feel like you can still argue a W for Po even if he's a little lesser in stats so. Wcyd.

Last edited:
I don't know much about Hawk Moth, so how would that fight play out?
Hawkmoth is the type of character that can give people superpowers if he doesn’t have someone who he can’t turn into his slave and fight for him he’ll probably lose.

Ladybug vs Spider-Man(Let’s see it death battle!)
Madoka vs Sailor moon(This one is just perfect especially since both characters are getting a new movie)
Vegeta vs Thor(Yeah this one scares me since I’m a vegeta fan but lucky vegeta is getting hax in the manga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back