• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low-1C doom slayer isn't joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit2002

She/Her
Hi everyone, this is my first CRT and I don't have much experience with text presentation, so if there are mistakes and flaws, please help me. This is my first CRT of Doom verse which has been upgraded to Tier 2 recently but the information is really sketchy (I laughed so loud I almost broke my jaw seeing xeno Goku vs doomguy, seriously I love dragon ball but seeing the poor big guy just wanting to Rip and tear demons bullied by most of the other characters also annoys me, even though Doomguy is not really good at Hax). Sorry for bad English, it's not my native language but I'll try. Now Let's go (you can skip all text before if you wank)

In Doom Eternal TAG 1, the Urdak was revealed to be a higher dimension and this helps the demons infiltrate it threatening All of existence when the Holy seal of Urdak is broken. Hugo explains this as the Urdak's higher dimensional nature of the interdimensional highway, which allows demons to access all of the lower dimensions.

(0:40)
if it is ambiguous, the codex of Night Sentinels says that the Sentinels during King Novik's rule and at the same time Doomguy lost himself in their world expanded their empire across dimensions across space and time, it also says that the Sentinels previously traverse the stars and visited planets in their local quadrant before, including Mars (Lost city of Hebeth) and Earth over 60 million years ago hinted they could visit universe / dimensions, not limited to their planet and its parallel versions / universe, also Even in times of peace (under King Novik rule), the Night Sentinels remain vigilant, developing new technologies of conquest, each the more capable of securing their dominion across the sovereign worlds. Regardless, they could not reach farther to the dimensions that were outside of their grasp without the Argent energy granting them Immersuable capacity and endless power (it also reaffirms society for the first time. they are enhanced and developed by it is a true balance over space and time).

And what do all these Sentinels have to do with Urdak? Yes, we have learned for a fact that Urdak is not accessible by anyone, including the Night sentinels and they actually never set foot on it (Khan is ******* bitch liar, after all). It is expected that the higher spatial dimensions in Doom have higher infinities or transcendence than the lower spatial dimensions that with access alone is completely impossible even if you have all the space and time, otherwise Entities from the higher dimension are fully accessible all lower dimensions
And an interesting fact is that Urdak is Sixth dimensional, consistent with the fact that Sentinels could not reach it even if they had ruled dimensions that were higher dimensions beyond their grasp before.

And another interesting thing in favor of Urdak's higher dimension of space is that in the Holt you can see a crumbling earth in there, this is not some planet that looks like Earth or the parallel earth / alternate reality stuff because Urdak lies outside earthy dimensions, which include universes with separate and parallel earths (including the universe that Doom 2016 / eternal takes place and the Seventh dimensions thing that Khan Maykr proposed in her Unused voice is the universe in which Doom classic takes place). In addition, it is also referenced by Joshua about the existence of the Doom multiverse that Hugo thinks is right. So the higher dimensions actually contain the universes of the lower dimensions in the form of finite objects.
Well and I forgot this, how many universes are in the lower dimensions of space below urdak? Ignoring the infinite timelines stuff because they are practically unrelated, the number of spatial dimensions declared multiple times is Immeasurable, immersuable, untold, myraid etc ,. and is heavily beseeched as Infinite due to Khan Maykr making a contract between her and the Dark lord of First Age that she will be supplied by the Argent energy of hell, while she continuously provides them with more universes throughout all the universes she governs except Urdak so that Hell absorbs them (Argent energy is souls of the inhabitants of those universes converted to energy), they are required to maintain the absorption of the source. Argentine energy is continually from them to prolong their lifespan, they are completely dependent on it due to the lack of Father to stop the Transfiguration which will turn them into Cthulhu monsters upon the end of their lifespan and prolong their lifespan (and with the disappearing from Father, Khan's authority to rule instead of lasting ten thousand years, which will be limitless and Khan is obliged to lead Urdak). This is entire plot of Doom eternal
http://imgur.com/a/Xbt2Ka0
http://imgur.com/a/9IySSHH
https://youtu.be/FCJpnh3wndA?t=7630
What is the conclusion of this?
Urdak is Higher dimension and 6D, it exhibits higher infinities properties such as being not accessible by lower spatial entities even though they dominate all of the lower dimension Multiverse and the ability to reach that dimension is referred to as "Immersuable capacity" and "endless power", "Higher pleatu of existence" to them.
About Scaling, Slayer, Davoth, The father (when will there be a VEGA profile?), Hell will (I'll do some BIG CRTs upgrade and add hax if this is acceptable)

don't feel to bad doom guy might get bullied by xeno goku but xeno goku gets bullied by everyone else in tier 2
following

Honestly I am still not able to determine how any of this provides evidence of uncountably infinite transcendence of these higher dimensions over the multiverse.
Being a "Inaccessible" dimension by lesser beings does means that it may not be entered physically , not necessarily mathematical infinite inaccessibility.

Still I am open to better explanations and/or evidence for this.

Honestly I am still not able to determine how any of this provides evidence of uncountably infinite transcendence of these higher dimensions over the multiverse.
Being a "Inaccessible" dimension by lesser beings does means that it may not be entered physically , not necessarily mathematical infinite inaccessibility.

Still I am open to better explanations and/or evidence for this.
yeah but the fact that an entity in the higher dimension can have full access to the lower dimensions and harm all of it is another thing, in addition it also contains the universes in the form of celestial bodies have finite in size (and the demons or some entity in it crush them as shown on the screen)
It's not really uncountable infinite in the straight-stated sense, but could it be better than Archie sonic?

yeah but the fact that an entity in the higher dimension can have full access to the lower dimensions and harm all of it is another thing, in addition it also contains the universes in the form of celestial bodies have finite in size (and the demons or some entity in it crush them as shown on the screen)
It's not really uncountable infinite in the straight-stated sense, but could it be better than Archie sonic?
Honestly still kinda heavy for me.....better some Doom knowledgeable and Tier system knowledgeable critique this...

I'll need to reread this again to rethink my opinion.

Though I see some promise in this...may need some more polished explanation on your end to make it easier to understand and acceptable.

So the whole higher dimension again, while i'm not read the whole thing, i swear this is more like you pull the thing based on context interpretation about the wording of "higher dimension" and "lower dimension".
I swear if this get accepted without any proper explaination i'm gonna throw myself from window to the street below

Actually my next CRT spoiler about Doom will include things like
unholy manipulation, holy manipulation (this should have been added for a long time lol)
concept manipulation (type 2) and Nep (type 2)
Seal hax extremely OP
Data, soul, memory, mind, will, fear, emotion manipulation, corruption , life manipulation with higher dimension level
Void manipulation (affect on NEP type 2)
fate manipulation
acausality type 3 (or 4)
madness manipulation (type 3)
immortal (1,5,6)
corruption (type 2,3)
space-time manipulation
quantum manipulation
And some others that I can't remember right now

unholy manipulation, holy manipulation (this should have been added for a long time lol)
Seal hax extremely OP
Data, soul, memory, mind, will, fear, emotion manipulation, corruption , life manipulation with higher dimension level
fate manipulation
acausality type 3 (or 4)
immortal (1,5,6)
corruption (type 2,3)
space-time manipulation
quantum manipulation
Jesus christ.

So the whole higher dimension again, while i'm not read the whole thing, i swear this is more like you pull the thing based on context interpretation about the wording of "higher dimension" and "lower dimension".
I swear if this get accepted without any proper explaination i'm gonna throw myself from window to the street below
Let us all be civilized okay

Seal hax extremely OP
fate manipulation
acausality type 3 (or 4)
immortal (1,5,6)
corruption (type 2,3)
space-time manipulation
quantum manipulation
Wait what, i'm seeing thing right guy

I feel like the moment that FAQ came out about Low 1-C, people intepreted it as being able to transcend space and time or existing on a higher dimension equates to Low 1-C and everyone went to upgrade their verse to tier 1 Dragonball

I feel like the moment that FAQ came out about Low 1-C, people intepreted it as being able to transcend space and time or existing on a higher dimension equates to Low 1-C and everyone went to upgrade their verse to tier 1 Dragonball
husssshhhhh we don't talk about past embarrassments🥴😵🤕.......won't stop us from trying once again if better evidence is found👀

If you disagree it , please give a reason for it. Not "Oh I haven't read it all, but I think you try to use everything to justify it and I'll bang my head against the wall if it's accepted"

Seal hax extremely OP
fate manipulation
acausality type 3 (or 4)
immortal (1,5,6)
corruption (type 2,3)
space-time manipulation
quantum manipulation
Now this is interesting.....I can see this dimensionality CRT can make some of these haxxes smurf if this get passed, since some of these haxxes come from realms and planes themselves if I remember correctly....but I could be wrong.
Lord knows Doom needs haxxes...

I gotta disagree with this sadly.
The "Higher Dimension" statement is not referring to a Spatial Dimension, it is much more likely talking about Urdak being much more advanced than other universes, after all they were the supposedly most advanced race known until Hell showed up with their own tech. So a civilisation that far exceeds others is going to classify itself as a superior realm. Which the Maykrs are very blatant with, believing that their life is more valuable than other dimensions.

Space and Time is used as an all encompassing description in the second paragraph, essentially implying that they're still not Higher Dimensional since their empire spread through time and space, but there are realms outside of Time and Space such as Hell, but unbound does not mean superior to, just means separate.

Dooms cosmology also follows timelines, with timelines branching out much like many other cosmologies, Urdak and other "Dimensions" are treated very differently, which could imply that they're different in nature to regular timelines, much like Hell.

Just because the sentinels did not set foot in Urdak, does not mean that this is because it's Higher Dimensional, it just means that they didn't get there...

Yes, Urdak is another realm which is likely similarly sized to a Universe, which is why there are visible planets, etc in it.

"Dimensions" in Doom are generally talking about Universes, Urdak is a dimension, but that doesn't mean that Urdak is literally the next spatial dimension in the chain, it's likely just another universe or something similar.

I gotta disagree with this sadly.
The "Higher Dimension" statement is not referring to a Spatial Dimension, it is much more likely talking about Urdak being much more advanced than other universes, after all they were the supposedly most advanced race known until Hell showed up with their own tech. So a civilisation that far exceeds others is going to classify itself as a superior realm. Which the Maykrs are very blatant with, believing that their life is more valuable than other dimensions.

Space and Time is used as an all encompassing description in the second paragraph, essentially implying that they're still not Higher Dimensional since their empire spread through time and space, but there are realms outside of Time and Space such as Hell, but unbound does not mean superior to, just means separate.

Dooms cosmology also follows timelines, with timelines branching out much like many other cosmologies, Urdak and other "Dimensions" are treated very differently, which could imply that they're different in nature to regular timelines, much like Hell.

Just because the sentinels did not set foot in Urdak, does not mean that this is because it's Higher Dimensional, it just means that they didn't get there...

Yes, Urdak is another realm which is likely similarly sized to a Universe, which is why there are visible planets, etc in it.

"Dimensions" in Doom are generally talking about Universes, Urdak is a dimension, but that doesn't mean that Urdak is literally the next spatial dimension in the chain, it's likely just another universe or something similar.
it's great to have someone comment on this regarding CRT main content but your saying urdak claim is "Higher dimension" is talk about its advancement and its technology is a close one. as a reference to the wrong context and based on the speculation that the Maykas consider themselves divine to mortal races BUT this has absolutely nothing to do with Urdak's status or whatever dimension stuff, the only other than "the higher dimension" of the Urdak that refers to a higher position is the anchor state that their advanced technology creates by fixing a static position at the lower quantum level, as opposed to the lower "hell". reality "has the essence of" unlimited by boundaries of space, time, dimension "and is truly space/timeless when Icon of sin creates a black hole that breaks the spacetime around the planet and gradually pulls the entire universe into existence. it, making it a part of hell (don't exist space and time) instead of just some dimensions with timeless stuff and nothing more, of course. this does not make the demons or anyone in hell immersuable speed or similar, just say hell lack of time is not separation but it is pre-eliminated (quite like White space in Sonic generations. Or what is it that I can't remember! Damm it!). Of course the "higher dimension" of Urdak and "higher reality" were not the same, Urdak's holy seal was broken and it was what was responsible for its reversed position with Hell
And access to these higher dimensions is "immersuable capacity" and "endless power" and those dimensions are described as "Beyond our grasp". The term "space and time" is a bit variable and often depending on the context, the Maykrs can travel through space and time so they dominate "all known and unknown dimensions", which is also suitable. conforming to Hell's description of "unlimited by boundaries of space, time, dimension" and completely outside of Khan Maykr's scope although clearly a dimension, to the Night Sentinels it seems to refer to a small scale. rather, I think it resembles the one mentioned in Wolfestein where the universes are separated and contained by the vastness of space and time (Doom and Wolfestein same verse, after all though I am unsure of Youngblood), there are still dimensions beyond Hell and Urdak that they still cannot enter. Branched timeline is something more monstrous, I'd like to dedicate it to the next CRT so I won't talk about it, although we do know that Khan doesn't dominate these timelines and she and the night sentinels still depend on it to foresee the future despite ruling and traveling freely throughout space and time.
"it is much more likely talking about Urdak being much more advanced than other universes, after all they were the supposedly most advanced race known until Hell showed up with their own tech" Hell is described as "lower reality" for the universe pillar and Urdak in codex Night sentinels and Urdak
Even if we assume it is due to advanced technology, the "the higher dimension" is from the narrator himself, not some random Maykr or seraph boy and it cannot deny the evidence its transcendence and "immense" support to other lower-dimensional universes
Samuel made it clear that it was not accessible by ANYONE, the following sentence he mentioned included human and that the Night Sentinels themselves had never set foot there, if they could get into Urdak they would have done so since their civil war (and they tried to meet The Father, proving their knowledge of Urdak)
"In the Time of Grief, when King Etrex took the throne, a blessing came to the people of Argenta. White porcelain beings from another world above our own brought gifts to D'Nur. Observers to our great deeds, admirers of our convictions, they sought to make bond with our swords and bring lasting order to our world."
"On the eve of the Black star the Dark Ones came from a world beneath our own, not through ship nor ephemeral vessel but through the fabric of dimensions. Out of swirling, fiery gates came horned beasts from a timeless realm. First one, then many, crashing waves of evil swelled from the obsidian forest of the Argentian Overlands. The Alorum clans from the eastern mountains fell first to the black hordes of devils, and the city of Telorum was slung under the weight of their charge."

it's great to have someone comment on this regarding CRT main content but your saying urdak claim is "Higher dimension" is talk about its advancement and its technology is a close one. as a reference to the wrong context and based on the speculation that the Maykas consider themselves divine to mortal races BUT this has absolutely nothing to do with Urdak's status or whatever dimension stuff, the only other than "the higher dimension" of the Urdak that refers to a higher position is the anchor state that their advanced technology creates by fixing a static position at the lower quantum level, as opposed to the lower "hell". reality "has the essence of" unlimited by boundaries of space, time, dimension "and is truly space/timeless when Icon of sin creates a black hole that breaks the spacetime around the planet and gradually pulls the entire universe into existence. it, making it a part of hell (don't exist space and time) instead of just some dimensions with timeless stuff and nothing more, of course. this does not make the demons or anyone in hell immersuable speed or similar, just say hell lack of time is not separation but it is pre-eliminated (quite like White space in Sonic generations. Or what is it that I can't remember! Damm it!). Of course the "higher dimension" of Urdak and "higher reality" were not the same, Urdak's holy seal was broken and it was what was responsible for its reversed position with Hell
And access to these higher dimensions is "immersuable capacity" and "endless power" and those dimensions are described as "Beyond our grasp". The term "space and time" is a bit variable and often depending on the context, the Maykrs can travel through space and time so they dominate "all known and unknown dimensions", which is also suitable. conforming to Hell's description of "unlimited by boundaries of space, time, dimension" and completely outside of Khan Maykr's scope although clearly a dimension, to the Night Sentinels it seems to refer to a small scale. rather, I think it resembles the one mentioned in Wolfestein where the universes are separated and contained by the vastness of space and time (Doom and Wolfestein same verse, after all though I am unsure of Youngblood), there are still dimensions beyond Hell and Urdak that they still cannot enter. Branched timeline is something more monstrous, I'd like to dedicate it to the next CRT so I won't talk about it, although we do know that Khan doesn't dominate these timelines and she and the night sentinels still depend on it to foresee the future despite ruling and traveling freely throughout space and time.
"it is much more likely talking about Urdak being much more advanced than other universes, after all they were the supposedly most advanced race known until Hell showed up with their own tech" Hell is described as "lower reality" for the universe pillar and Urdak in codex Night sentinels and Urdak
Even if we assume it is due to advanced technology, the "the higher dimension" is from the narrator himself, not some random Maykr or seraph boy and it cannot deny the evidence its transcendence and "immense" support to other lower-dimensional universes
Samuel made it clear that it was not accessible by ANYONE, the following sentence he mentioned included human and that the Night Sentinels themselves had never set foot there, if they could get into Urdak they would have done so since their civil war (and they tried to meet The Father, proving their knowledge of Urdak)
"In the Time of Grief, when King Etrex took the throne, a blessing came to the people of Argenta. White porcelain beings from another world above our own brought gifts to D'Nur. Observers to our great deeds, admirers of our convictions, they sought to make bond with our swords and bring lasting order to our world."
"On the eve of the Black star the Dark Ones came from a world beneath our own, not through ship nor ephemeral vessel but through the fabric of dimensions. Out of swirling, fiery gates came horned beasts from a timeless realm. First one, then many, crashing waves of evil swelled from the obsidian forest of the Argentian Overlands. The Alorum clans from the eastern mountains fell first to the black hordes of devils, and the city of Telorum was slung under the weight of their charge."
:ConfusedMoment:

Urdak itself exists in an anchor state, utilizing highly advanced dimensional shift technology to allow a static position at a sub-quantum level. This essentially inverts their position in relation to Hell; both planes of existence are fixed outside the bounds of the known universe, a 'lower' and 'higher' reality. The Khan Maykr oversees all within Urdak, and now utilizes Argent Energy to prevent the Transfiguration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back