• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw Asura, Dante and Bayonetta, Kratos has to fight that person from Heavenly Sword. Do you remember her? No? Me neither.

618IQQNbvUL._AC_SX385_.jpg

This was actually a callback to Playstation All-Stars, which Sony filled with "who?" and "why?" characters to make it look less empty and weird, and this person was among them (she also has chained swords or something, like Kratos).

So Doomguy vs Master Chief rematch when? ovo

next year

next year
This.

Screw Asura, Dante and Bayonetta, Kratos has to fight that person from Heavenly Sword. Do you remember her? No? Me neither.

618IQQNbvUL._AC_SX385_.jpg
That girl also has the girl from horizon zero dawn as a combatant, not sure about connections between them
Neutral so far. Why should I get angry over someone I do not care.

Now,

Screw GIFfany, Flowey, Ryuuguu Rena, Yuno Gasai and Yandere-Chan, Monika has to fight Miyuki Sone - that person from Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi. Do you remember her? No? Click into the link.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/d...sion/latest?cb=20200906211217&format=original

The way i see it we have 2 SFM and 4 3D fights, most likely. If I had to guess:

SFM: Yoda/Mickey, Frieza/Megatron

3D: Link/Cloud, Blake/Mikasa, Cole/Alex, Galactus/Unicron

Vegeta/Thor and Madara/Aizen could maybe be in there too
Idk if i can see Frieza/Megatron working in SFM
then again a custom Sprite for Megs would be jank as **** de to his size
i can see Madara vs Aizen work in sprites mostly
Vegeta vs Thor is something i can see next year

I want Sissel too, but damn.
Imagine how would you play as ghost with time travel abilities possessing objects?
I think it should be a 2 in 1 like Lynne + Sissel and maybe + Missile, because it's Missile. Why Lynne? Because she's one you have to save several times in the game.
I personally believe his movement would consist of something like that and maybe him possessing objects himself

I doubt they’d use crossover scaling.
Speaking of Sissel.
Strange he doesn't get any profile.
I think he should have but if I ever would try to do this I should find a way to not spoilering game.
0. Lots of classic characters do not have a profile here.
1. Spoiler tabs exist for a reason
2. Can a game not be spoiled by a cent on illustrating a character's power and ability?
For example, check how have DDLC and Totono been spoiled when character profiles are made. Also look at Dangan Ronpa.

0. Lots of classic characters do not have a profile here.
1. Spoiler tabs exist for a reason
2. Can a game not be spoiled by a cent on illustrating a character's power and ability?
For example, check how have DDLC and Totono been spoiled when character profiles are made. Also look at Dangan Ronpa.
Or future diary I guess....

I think it's possible to do without spoilers with making Sissel, but would be impossible to do with other characters.
Such as Missile and Yomiel

This is a terrible idea, but hear me out, Yogiri Takatou vs someone from Suggsverse.
Instant Death verse can stay. Suggsverse is too obscure to the point of fan fiction and poor writing. To the point even the fans of Suggsverse cannot properly scale them.

Suggsverse Rules
We have very repeatedly discussed this issue, and have reached the conclusion that the verse in question will never be allowed to have profiles in this wiki. There are several reasons for this, including its severe lack of notability and writing quality. Meaning that it is too inconsistent and incoherent for our members to properly analyze, and that it is obscure to the point that most of them cannot even get a hold of all of the source texts for reference. It is also completely incompatible with our tiering system, given that it was mainly created in order to flood wikis such as our own with hundreds of tier 0 pages. As such, please follow suit and do not try to argue for allowing it again, as it only serves to waste the time of other members.

Above that, there are a lot of once popular Japanese anime which have yet to have a profile here, less to say appear in a Death Battle.

I'm aware it's not allowed on the Wiki, but I'd love to see a versus debating show to try to take a crack at it (Ironically or not), even if Suggsverse is literally only known among Versus Debaters for being the stupidest thing ever.

It's like Medaka vs Novel Kars in the way it's a versus debating inside joke, but it's even less likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back