• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S8 Story Boards
defvrek-d4f96eba-3528-4437-bebe-511bce2305cc.gif
degpcfv-f8e51365-b585-46d0-ab79-8eb9def04451.gif
dehkc8h-c031dde9-37a1-4667-8006-c05577f5bd59.gif

Probably gonna happen later tbh

Beyond that, I see Saber vs Clare (CLaymore) or Erza Scarlet, Lancer!Cu Chulainn vs Kain Highwind or Kyoko Sakura, Archer!EMIYA vs Zack Fair or Hakumen, Sieg vs Tatsumi or Issei Hyoudou, Berserker!Lancelot vs Guts, Lancer!Karna vs Escanor, Kirei Kotomine vs Alexander Anderson, Astolfo vs Link
Also Goetia vs Zamasu or Omnimon, don't remember who's fighting

Beyond that, I see Saber vs Clare (CLaymore) or Erza Scarlet, Lancer!Cu Chulainn vs Kain Highwind or Kyoko Sakura, Archer!EMIYA vs Zack Fair or Hakumen, Sieg vs Tatsumi or Issei Hyoudou, Berserker!Lancelot vs Guts, Lancer!Karna vs Escanor, Kirei Kotomine vs Alexander Anderson, Astolfo vs Link
those are the only realistic shots there

Honestly a dream match of mine.

I'd also love to see Berserker (Fate/Zero) vs. Artorias (Dark Souls). Two wronged, crazy knights who have tragic stories. Vague maybe, but its good enough for me.

Red Skull (Marvel Comics) vs Cobra Commander (GI Joe) or any other super Nazi
Any other opponent
Doesnt Hitler exist in Marvel? ... Or better put, existed
Yes as the Fantastic Four villain the Hate-Monger. Him as a public Domain figure does not count.
This. Back to topic, how many "good" and/or popular Red Skull matchups are there?
What are your favorite Skullgirl matchups? For me, it's
  1. Peacock vs. B.B. Hood due to the sheer chaos that fight would bring with their crazy arsenals.
  2. Parasoul vs. Neo Politan because not only are they foils in status and law but they are known for their skill in using umbrellas.
  3. Filia vs. Shantae? I like the potential for their animation fight along with the song
Good for Parasoul vs. Neo Politan and Peacock vs. B.B. Hood
Filia vs. Shantae is good if Shovel Knight vs. Shantae is not in the way

Last edited:
Anyway I think Heihachi's about 700 megatons whereas Geese is scaling in the high gigatons range. They're pretty even in speed but Heihachi doesn't exactly have any hax, so uh

RIP
Can anyone explain why the "high gigatons of TNT" is not applied to our profiles (and where is the calc link for such feat)

Electricity, with stun and energy nullification via that, as well as wind manip and dmg reduction sounds like no hax to you?
These are weak hax (unless you want to treat the electricity hax being able to stun heart or cook brain like how real electricity works)

Which not even Pokémon characters treat electricity this way.

Writing up my 10 most wanted matchups. So far:

Inferno Cop vs Axe Cop
Cell vs Zygarde
Bowser vs Eggman
Yu Narukami vs Takumi Aiba
Ridley vs Vile
Saitama vs Captain Underpants
Maxwell vs Rudy
Link Battle Royale (similar to the MMBR, just the 5 in Smash. So OoT, Young Link, Toon Link, Twilight Link and Breath Link)
A matchup where DC loses to non-Marvel (trying to pick my favourite between Raidou/John, Doomsday/682, or Sinestro/Terumi)
Free space

Thoughts?

Can anyone explain why the "high gigatons of TNT" is not applied to our profiles (and where is the calc link for such feat)
Outdated shit from narutoforums last checked, also pretty sure several threads back most agreed using their calcs is innacurate
These are weak hax (unless you want to treat the electricity hax being able to stun heart or cook brain like how real electricity works)
Lars electrocuted a soldier with it, unless you show Geese resist that, he gets that, even in games the electricity is seen to electrocute characters and be stunned by it

Nulling energy is weak to you vs someone who has projectiles in the form of energy....mind you if Mishimas perform their EWGF move on a hadouken by Akuma it gets nulled out, Capcom also shown that in SF x T with Kazuya literally null Ryu hadouken with electricity, so Geese projectiles are useless

Check Heihachi rage art he does in story on Kazuya super devil form, he knocks him out of that form with it, also dmg reduction is weak how? Heihachi takes less dmg which made him last enough to do the previous thing i mentioned, after Kazuya laser nuked him way earlier in the battle

Last edited:
Geese has what haxes anyway? Summon lightning and energy manip for the projectiles, then basic h2h stuff, unless im missing anything he has nothing Heihachi didnt already faced against, let alone Kazuya had far more stuff going in hax for him and shared stuff all mishimas have, yet still stood up

Geese has what haxes anyway? Summon lightning and energy manip for the projectiles, then basic h2h stuff, unless im missing anything he has nothing Heihachi didnt already faced against, let alone Kazuya had far more stuff going in hax for him and shared stuff all mishimas have, yet still stood up
Geese's tongue is as sharp as a blade, and is very creative when it comes to mockery and insults. Heihachi as never faced such a snarky opponent.

Sorry to be a spoil sport, but doesn’t sinestro win that one? I’ve been told it’s actually far leaning towards his side
From what I can tell, while Sinestro has the AP advantage, Terumi has speed and massive hax advantage. It really depends on if DB accepts Blazblue hax and whether Terumi's speed is really immeasurable.
If you buy Low 1-C Blazblue god tier then Terumi can just overpower Sinestro.

I believe that, in Death Battle style, the crew would rather say Terumi overpowers and let Sinestro have a speed advantage. The Doctor Doom vs Lex Luthor style verdict.

Which every DC haters and non-haters want to see.

Geese's tongue is as sharp as a blade, and is very creative when it comes to mockery and insults. Heihachi as never faced such a snarky opponent.
Heihachi has his hair sharpened, and his teeth can bite bullets and even shatter tomahawks.
It will be super gay, super gory, yet super interesting to watch how the "interactions" are between the tongue and the teeth go.

I remember somewhere "next time we are going to eat big".

I wonder if, instead of implying there will be a 3D/hand drawn/live action battle, this means two or more battle royale episodes and one will be in the next episode (very likely the cereal mascot battle royale).

Last edited:
Maybe old news but no more Phoenix Ant Man vs Atom for Season Eight. Potentially a matchup with Scarlet Witch or Jean Grey is not happening within Season Eight.

YRW the next fight is this
1466be3faf9ee23b67ec438e9979cecd9327a434v2_hq.jpg
Everyone says this is way overdue.

Just... I have a weird feeling when whoever says "next time we are going to eat big" he actually means cereal mascots battle royale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back