• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen many accept jack feat and maybes on the rest

Only peeps who dont buy it were comic debaters or those who dont buy statements/lore for stats

And if you wanna go that route, there are more people not buying god of war and devil may cry tier 3/2 stuff then the earlier
People buy the DMC/GoW stats nowadays though. At the very least, to uni for the former and low multi for the latter. It's the hax that gets questioned.

Untrue. The comic Akuma feat matches the TT2 feat at multicont, and even then, the TT games are dubiously canon. W/o them, Tekken is small city, which is < SF. Ryu would still be faster as he's lightspeed via scaling to Mike Haggar, in comparison to Jin's subrel.
Its not from a comic book, its from a crossover game ending, tag games are seen in flashbacks in 7 main story, endings from it tie with other stuff from the lore and stuff like julia bio literally states her persona from tag 2 is a thing

No, without that there are still city and mountain feats around, let alone tekken force itself said to have numbers and power to face the rest of the world and jack 6 stated in canon to be made for large scale destruction, in context and meaning suggesting country level power

Haggar thing is outlier 1st of all and last i checked from a title not even counted as canon in the slightest

SF also currently caps at city by its recent revisions which only applies to Akuma level characters, something Ryu in base isnt scaling to

Its not from a comic book, its from a crossover game ending, tag games are seen in flashbacks in 7 main story, endings from it tie with other stuff from the lore and stuff like julia bio literally states her persona from tag 2 is a thing
I said the SF comic matched the feat. And like I said, dubiously canon. It's a crossover. Dubious doesn't necessarily mean non-canon, but it certainly doesn't mean canon. Granted, I'm pretty sure I accidentally said non-canon as opposed to dubiously canon, so my b.
No, without that there are still city and mountain feats around, let alone tekken force itself said to have numbers and power to face the rest of the world and jack 6 stated in canon to be made for large scale destruction, in context and meaning suggesting country level power
All the feats were calced at small city by other people. The only feat that was higher was the Jack one. The statements were only backed up by a feat that was again, dubiously canon.
Haggar thing is outlier 1st of all and last i checked from a title not even counted as canon in the slightest
DB isn't us. We're the ones who are strict af with outliers. Not them. And it comes from a guidebook as well as a feat.
SF also currently caps at city by its recent revisions which only applies to Akuma level characters, something Ryu in base isnt scaling to
E. Honda's feat is large mountain level, dude...

And also even if you do compare them, Jacks are complete fodders for Tekken compared to Akuma. Making the tekken feat superior

And more on the last point, most agree Tekken > Street Fighter, exceptions being those who still believe in old reasons you gave earlier
Which is...a large amount of people.
Basically what I'm saying is don't shit on people for putting Tekken at small city. Heihachi is probably winning as Kirshe buys the Jack feat and she's on the research team for the fight.

I said the SF comic matched the feat. And like I said, dubiously canon. It's a crossover. Dubious doesn't necessarily mean non-canon, but it certainly doesn't mean canon. Granted, I'm pretty sure I accidentally said non-canon as opposed to dubiously canon, so my b.
Its not from a comic book....its from a crossover of 3 capcom titles....feat in question done by shin akuma
All the feats were calced at small city by other people. The only feat that was higher was the Jack one. The statements were only backed up by a feat that was again, dubiously canon.
Most of those are from naruto forums which were proven garbage before, reason why high 7-A SF god tiers is dead for years, let alone some from KOF, which got them at 7-B, when they were like 6-C and such

I got calcs done for others feats, 1 or 2 are on vs wiki but not used given the current tiers, also lore in 6 suggests jack is tier 6 even without that feat, further backing up tag 2 and its not dubious, its as canon as any of its main games

DB isn't us. We're the ones who are strict af with outliers. Not them. And it comes from a guidebook as well as a feat.
Yet they never used final fight stuff for SF ever as far as i saw, moot point
E. Honda's feat is large mountain level, dude...
Outlier, shared feat and its better then even Akuma feat, a god tier, they questioned before feats whether if legit for a character to scale and most of them still not changing much in the end, like sasuke vs hiei with a note about the sealing feat for example

You still thinking in the 2017-2018 of vs debating, things changed, you basically bring up outdated stuff that dont matter anymore

Its not from a comic book....its from a crossover of 3 capcom titles....feat in question done by shin akuma
I don't think we're talking about the same feat.
Yet they never used final fight stuff for SF ever as far as i saw, moot point
They haven't had a SF match since Ryu back in season 5...
Outlier, shared feat and its better then even Akuma feat, a god tier, they questioned before feats whether if legit for a character to scale and most of them still not changing much in the end, like sasuke vs hiei with a note about the sealing feat for example
I repeat what I said about outliers. We're the ones who spaz out over outliers, not them.
You still thinking in the 2017-2018 of vs debating, things changed, you basically bring up outdated stuff that dont matter anymore
These are things I've talked about with other people today.

Which is...a large amount of people.
Basically what I'm saying is don't shit on people for putting Tekken at small city. Heihachi is probably winning as Kirshe buys the Jack feat and she's on the research team for the fight.
Most who buy these either followed vs wiki old ratings which were poor back then or who dont really research it properly, need i remind you most fighting games are going through revisions lately cuz of outdated info?

And no, not a large ammount, from 2020-2021 few out of tens still believed SF > Tekken, majority says otherwise, so dont know where you are spending time on media getting these

I don't think we're talking about the same feat.

They haven't had a SF match since Ryu back in season 5...

I repeat what I said about outliers. We're the ones who spaz out over outliers, not them.

These are things I've talked about with other people today.
1) the feat they used for akuma is from a crossover, literally no other meteor feat for akuma exists, im getting irritated when i hear people say "akuma destroyed a meteor in a comic", its from a crossover game, one that is also poorly viewed and forgotten

2) and now out of nowhere you think they will use final fight....even when they had zangief vs haggar, they didnt cross scale, not even seasons later

3) doesnt mean they dont question some feats if a character should scale and from what i seen even when they do it for the sake of an argument they say it wouldnt mstter much

4) then those people are literally one of very few who still believe in 2017-2018 thinking, much like how i said dmc and gow still has quite a bunch of people not believing them at lore/statements statistics and counting just visuals or gameplay

rooting for ya Tekken Bros
EutoYQFUYAQBJzi.jpg

Poor Tekken, they about to go 0-2. From what I've heard from the blog chat, Geese utterly stomps here. The only chance Heihachi has is them going all in on Tekken and keeping KoF at a bare minimum. Best hope they have for win is Kazuya vs Wesker at this rate.

I mean, Yoshimitsu is by far my the most favorite tekken character if not the most favorite fighting game character. Him treating well is would be more than enough for me to satisfy.
Their swordfight can be cool and this would be better than daredevil as animation potential imo. Genji also fits for Yoshi btw.
True. It's just interesting to see how Yoshi's unpredictable and bizarre swordfighting clash with Kenshi's sword style revolving around telepathy/telekinesis and sound-over-sight.

When 7 made yoshi become a hentaish octopus "helping" an ambiguous gender character he beat earlier
Well, let's see what he already was:
Tekken: Devil armor.
Tekken 2: Actually the most closely to make you think he's actually a human.
Tekken 3: Another devil but with head looking like that droids tank from SW episode I.
Tekken 4: Bug armor.
Tekken 5: A samurai... But with multiple eyes.
Tekken 6, TT2: Spooky scary skeleton.
Tekken 7: Hentai Octopus.
I'm guessing his next appearance should represent an animal which never was represented in Tekken....

Yoshimitsu fish costume in tekken 8, conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back