• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Polish_20210330_163600486.png

Hold on, I vaguely remember that Video but not what it was about. What happened?
Basically a small channel was doing a collab between about 30 people for a Vegeta vs Mewtwo matchup. Death Battle was openly spiteful about it and made their own episode, showing the face of the guy in charge and calling him by name. Apparently the two groups have since made up but it was still a ******* awful thing to do.

Basically a small channel was doing a collab between about 30 people for a Vegeta vs Mewtwo matchup. Death Battle was openly spiteful about it and made their own episode, showing the face of the guy in charge and calling him by name. Apparently the two groups have since made up but it was still a ******* awful thing to do.
That's pretty ******.

That's really petty thing to do

A bit random, but how popular is Saitama vs. Popeye? I don't know why, but I've been thinking about it a lot recently. Probably because I recently found out Popeye enters the US Public Domain in 2025, which is a lot sooner than I thought...
@Livinmeme I'd much not see Saitama thanks, not because he doesn't have matchups but because the comments section would be way more toxic then any Goku vs Superman fight
A Saitama loss would probably get dislike-bombed like Ben 10 vs GL, probably shouldn’t use him yet
So far only Saitama vs Shiki Tohno can possibly score Saitama a win.

Saitama dies to Superman, Goku, Krillin, Popeye (since RTX 2018), Axe Cop, Squirrel Girl (who has Makoto Nanaya), Captain Underpants, BoBobo and a lot actually.

Superman can and has had amazing stories, because he's strong for sure but he's far more then that.
Honestly for most of his good stories he's not made out to be some kind of god above everyone he's just some farmboy who tries to help people with the abilities he has. I feel the idea that superman is some kind of infinite demensional god has slandered his good name.

Honestly for most of his good stories he's not made out to be some kind of god above everyone he's just some farmboy who tries to help people with the abilities he has. I feel the idea that superman is some kind of infinite demensional god has slandered his good name.
Nah, I think it's when they started getting too meta with him that things took a noise dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back