• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To quote someone else incredibly knowledgeable : “2019 was literally "Lex Luthor VS Every superhero from past, present, and future, and some villains, the Over-Monitor, Anti-Monitor, World Forger, and the Dark Multiverse".”
“Thing is, he almost won, too.”

And sure he had prep, but like does it really matter at that point?

16aedbb8-2025-4d2f-912c-851ad9ac41a3
Just for ***** and giggles i wonder if they'll take into consideration the feat of Deathstroke overpowering a green lantern ring by having superior willpowr to the wielder

I mean sure the backlash will be less, it’s still less popular than Ben 10 pretty sure. People are also aware this time that lanterns are OP and it won’t be a perfect storm like last time due to Kuro’s vid and all. But like there will probably be a decent amount of salt and people would say DB wanks DC and all, although if they just make Simon High 1-C this time there’ll be less complaints since they at least portrayed him accurately.

I mean sure the backlash will be less, it’s still less popular than Ben 10 pretty sure. People are also aware this time that lanterns are OP and it won’t be a perfect storm like last time due to Kuro’s vid and all. But like there will probably be a decent amount of salt and people would say DB wanks DC and all, although if they just make Simon High 1-C this time there’ll be less complaints since they at least portrayed him accurately.
I think it'll be a match in DC And boils down to Hax like I mentioned before
TehGM just released Zamasu vs Goetia (Ironic since I just mentioned Goetia). Track's a bop and it has pretty good connections all things considered.
Yep heard it it's neat

I think it'll be a match in DC And boils down to Hax like I mentioned before
I don’t see how they can scale Kyle to High 1-C at all. I mean he has High 1-A scaling with the life equation (and probably lower than High 1-C with Ion or in base, unless you want to play the variable tier card and scale him to peak Hal) so it should only boil down to speed and AP really and Kyle very likely has the advantage in hax potency if it somehow boils down to hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back