• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Who's Anos?

JFC stop using that Frieza render DB lmao EDIT: Thank god they had the two diff pic test thing

On topic, how we feel on this? Is FriezaMegatron still good MU theme wise? Is it less good since its kind of stomp for Freezer? Was DB whack cause it was much harsher on compositing Megatron here unlike with Scooby-Doo?

Last edited:
JFC stop using that Frieza render DB lmao

On topic, how we feel on this? Is FriezaMegatron still good MU theme wise? Is it less good since its kind of stomp for Freezer? Was DB whack cause it was much harsher on compositing Megatron here unlike with Scooby-Doo?
Mu fine megatron always been an evil asshole in the 80s cartoon and most media versions, depends on what versions ya using Frieza stomps most versions but shit like UT Megs and JPG1 and above go from L's to outright slaughter in Megs favor
the research was whack because really been easier using JPG1 than relying on idw wank

I don't care what anyone says, they specifically used G1 Megatron just so Frieza would win and people wouldn't be as mad at GokuMan 3. It's just so blatant, lmao. They should have just had Namek saga Frieza fight Megatron if it needed to be planet level max Meg

It's still good, it's just that Megatron's analysis was kinda haphazard.

Scarecrow Vs Mysterio is a really good one imo, and has a lot of animation potential.
I really don’t see the appeal of this matchup. Mysterio’s suit protects him from gasses and unlike Scarecrow he also has stuff like robots and drones. Mysterio was able to overwhelm the Avengers and Fantastic Four, that alone puts him way above anything Scarecrow has.

God, I really hope the G1 blog is better than those blogs. There's so much misinformation, like someone claiming the Egg Field can't reach Bowser's army even though it covered the entire planet in the Otherworld Story...

God, I really hope the G1 blog is better than those blogs. There's so much misinformation, like someone claiming the Egg Field can't reach Bowser's army even though it covered the entire planet in the Otherworld Story...
Somehow I doubt it'd be any different - Eggman is always going to be slept on in comparison to Bowser

Well you see PR is only Planetary in range, but Wonder Bowser is universal in range checkmate atheist :^)

Back