• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dceu Superman resistance to mind fuckery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf, some people think more range on mind hax = better potency so it’s probably best to remove it.

For the reasoning, we can also put Supes resisting Diana’s Lasso of Truth since we see him noticing it’s effects and then just ignores it to reel her in.

Tbf, some people think more range on mind hax = better potency so it’s probably best to remove it.
Yeah that's what I meant by my previous statement. The to me would imply that DCEU Superman would resist someone like Galactus trying to mind control him or something reading it that way.

Yeah that's what I meant by my previous statement. The to me would imply that DCEU Superman would resist someone like Galactus trying to mind control him or something reading it that way.

For the reasoning, we can also put Supes resisting Diana’s Lasso of Truth since we see him noticing it’s effects and then just ignores it to reel her in.
Fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back