• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired
As per @AnonymousBlank's suggestion:

Black Adam and Superman are stated to be the most powerful and unstoppable forces on Earth and in the entire universe respectively (at this point of the DCEU)

This is supported in the movie by Black Adam claiming to be incapable of being stopped by anyone on Earth, with Amanda Waller (director of A.R.G.U.S. and incredibly knowledgeable on metahumans) not refuting him and sending Superman to stop Black Adam

This should scale them to the likes of Karathen. While her justification says she is stated to be the most powerful creature on Earth, the justification has no source, so unless someone can find it, it should be removed

For the scaling:
  • Zeus, Ares, Darkseid and Doctor Fate would scale to this value due to the justifications on their profiles
  • Characters like Wonder Woman, Doomsday, Steppenwolf, Aquaman and Cyborg scale somewhere in-between this value and the World Engine's 152.7 Gigatons, since they downscale from JL Superman but are still vastly inferior to him and Karathen (not to mention Aquaman got effortlessly smacked around by just her arms), but scale above General Zod due to Doomsday. Speaking of whom:
  • General Zod doesn't scale at all, since he only fights Superman in Man of Steel (2013). Superman has gotten stronger since then, so Zod only scales to the World Engine's calc (I thought about making keys on Superman's profile to reflect this, but it seems kinda unnecessary after thinking about it for a while)
The tiers don't really change, apart from probably Black Adam and Doctor Fate becoming solid High 6-C. But the main purpose of this CRT is to add new scaling

Last edited:
Thoughts on giving Superman an "At least High 6-C, likely higher" rating since every source says he's stronger than Black Adam, apart from that I agree

This should be fine, but I'm iffy on Black Adam characters being straight up High 6-C as it isn't concrete enough for them to fully scale to Superman unless we actually see it.

Yeah i'm fine with or "likely" or "at most
" for that then because of that then
Thoughts on giving Superman an "At least High 6-C, likely higher" rating since every source says he's stronger than Black Adam, apart from that I agree
Also fine with this for superman but without the likely higher

Back