• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Keep in mind the mother boxes are preserving the planets so they can be added i to darkseids collection and so he can create parademons from them to add to his army, he's not just completely destroying the planets or anything just surface wiping them

So what are the conclusions here so far, and what needs to be evaluated?

So what are the conclusions here so far, and what needs to be evaluated?
Basically, Supes remains At least 6-C, Steppy is 6-C, and most of the other guys are 6-C via being able to hold their own against Steppy, whereas Supes literally floors all of them combined.

This is for Josstice League BTW. No idea where Snyder Cut goes with this.

Last edited:
Basically, Supes remains At least 6-C, Steppy is 6-C, and most of the other guys are 6-C via being able to hold their own against Supes, whereas Supes literally floors all of them combined.

Let's just say that Uxas practically did the same

But does Steppy scale to him there? And the gods fought him and cleaved through him while being at peak, no? They weren't weakened like in WW.
I mean, wasn't Uxas stated to be around Doomsday's power of strength?

Basically, Supes remains At least 6-C, Steppy is 6-C, and most of the other guys are 6-C via being able to hold their own against Steppy, whereas Supes literally floors all of them combined.

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then, as long as it has been accepted by our staff.

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then, as long as it has been accepted by our staff.
So about this...

So what are your conclusions here exactly?

Okay. Is there an overall agreement about that issue here, and should I call for other staff members who are interested in the DCEU to hopefully help out here? If so, a summary of what they need to evaluate would be very appreciated.

Is it possible to get the KE AP from Superman shifting a tectonic plate?

Ok but steppenwolf is poopoo villain
I mean, its not good in either edition. You have either
  • Canon Steppenwolf: Da boxes talk to me and they're my mother
  • Snyder Steppenwolf; Daddy Darkseid plz love me i'm sowry
Darkseid is at most only slightly better since it seems like he suffers from GoT Season 8 Danny disease

Any possible way we can get a higher value that's at least higher than 6-C? All I can think of now is a recalc of Aquaman sinking atlantis

So does anybody have a decent plan of approach regarding what we should do here?

That is correct in DC Comics canon, yes.

So does anybody have a decent plan of approach regarding what we should do here?
If calcs are correct, Theatrical Cut > Snyder in terms of strength (Writing is entirely different subject)

Snyder cut scales off Superman's World Engine feat while the Theatrical Cut can scale off of Stephenwolf's feat (While Darkseid does something similar, it gets a lower number and might not even be him bringing magma to the surface, but instead brining out the Anti-Life Equation's location)

Darkseid is at most only slightly better since it seems like he suffers from GoT Season 8 Danny disease
I don't remember Darkseid being that bad, though I only saw the ZSJL once months ago

By the way, Snyder Steppenwolf was upgraded to "6-C, likely far higher" with the following justification: "Just as powerful, if not stronger than his theatrical cut version", is that correct?

If calcs are correct, Theatrical Cut > Snyder in terms of strength (Writing is entirely different subject)

Snyder cut scales off Superman's World Engine feat while the Theatrical Cut can scale off of Stephenwolf's feat (While Darkseid does something similar, it gets a lower number and might not even be him bringing magma to the surface, but instead brining out the Anti-Life Equation's location)
Okay. That is probably fine then, as long as the other knowledgeable members here agree.

By the way, Snyder Steppenwolf was upgraded to "6-C, likely far higher" with the following justification: "Just as powerful, if not stronger than his theatrical cut version", is that correct?
Why would he be as strong if these movies are suppose to be different continuities and Stephenwolf isn't even the to preform the feat in Snyder Cut

Back