• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seems pretty reasonable, following for interests

Yeah uh, I don't know about this chief. It doesn't explicitly state to be overpowering the Earth's GBE, because then there would be no Earth to begin with. I'm pretty sure it's just surface wiping at best. I believe @DMUA said as much. @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan may be able to explain more, but he's got COVID ATM.

Ah well if it's not an accepted calc then I'll go neutral

Yeah uh, I don't know about this chief. It doesn't explicitly state to be overpowering the Earth's GBE, because then there would be no Earth to begin with. I'm pretty sure it's just surface wiping at best. I believe @DMUA said as much. @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan may be able to explain more, but he's got COVID ATM.
I didn’t use GBE for the second version. I used surface whipping. That's why the top portion is crossed out.

Yeah I'm not sure if it actually smashes up the Earth's surface or is it said to be not inhabitable by humans anymore because the Earth's gravity and shit is transformed to that of Krypton?

Yeah I'm not sure if it actually smashes up the Earth's surface or is it said to be not inhabitable by humans anymore because the Earth's gravity and shit is transformed to that of Krypton?
Originally I used GBE because it was changing all of earth's mass and gravity. That was rejected so I used surface whipping, so I used that and it was accepted.

Yeah the second end is surface wiping

it’s much bigger then most other DCEU feats but I’m also unsure if it’s really an outlier since we currently upscale Supes massively from Gigatons

I’d rather get another Tier 6 for safety (like the 1000 feet tall World Engine could be good) but I’m neutral

I didn’t use GBE for the second version. I used surface whipping. That's why the top portion is crossed out.
Ah. Didn't see that.

In that case, two weeks seems a bit, high-balled. At best I'd suggest 3-4 weeks, since 4 weeks is a month and they didn't say it'd take months.

Using 4 weeks it'd still be High 6-C. Without the +. Same for 7 weeks.

I'm guessing the intense gravity alone would do a massive number on the Earth's surface, I mean, a fraction of its power literally obliterated a mountain.

In fairness that was the WE hitting the Earth at high Mach speeds

it’s beam is however mentioned as paaaively doing a number with it’s after shocks

I don’t see how that warrants scaling when he didn’t cause him any harm, like spider-man and nebula were able to stagger thanos in infinity war yet they obviously don’t scale to him

pretty sure that just translates to heat resistance
In the latter case his blast blocks an axe swing from Steppenwolf.

Also Supes’ HV has High 7-A AP so I don’t see how blocking it is “just” Heat Resistance.

And it also harmed those who scales to him

Back