• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My guy no matter what you want that ***** not happening because it's not mathematically correct, if you want it to be correct calc it yourself since you consider yourself a better authority to shit talk them
I´ll do it! If Taika Waititi can be dirrector, then I can solve this calc problem.

That is what is thought when i saw Thor: Love and Thunder. Movie made no sense. What i ment is if someone incompetent like Taika Waititi can be director then i can solve this calc problem.
But what does he have to do with a single calc?

Is Black Adam on Superman level?
Not based on the feats in the movie, but the final scene with Amanda Waller implies that
It means that i can´t screw my calc as he screwed up Thor 4.
well-see-about-that-jack-donaghy.gif

Back