• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay. Feel free to do so then.

So there are some upgrades that have been accepted then?
Ye, basically my Steppenwolf calc.

All that's left now is to apply it to the profiles that scale.
This still needs to be properly applied.

Can somebody list all of the members who have helped out previously in this thread, so I can send a notification to them?

Since this seems to be concluding i'd wanna bring up that characters who scale to Aquaman (other atlanteans and Black Manta) should have the possibly/likely part of their ratings removed
Black Manta fought Aquaman and messed him up pretty badly, while atlanteans like Mera and Atlanna can take on atlantean soldiers who can fight Aquaman. Scaling seems pretty concrete here and i don't see the need for them to only possibly/likely be Aquaman's tier

Because Superman took that shit head on while weakened? And he one-shotted the World Engine?
And who says they scaled to him at that moment? Just because he was weakened doesn't mean they were on his level, 90% of that list would be thrashed by dceu superman without needing close to full strength.

The fact that him oneshotted the WE is still so far above 90% of those guys in AP, weakened or not, should say something.

Hell, faora and nam-ek were fighting a superman who was flash Kod by artillery bullets, that version of Superman wouldn't handle the WE

How exactly do you scale majority of that list to the WE Superman?

This still needs to be properly applied.

Can somebody list all of the members who have helped out previously in this thread, so I can send a notification to them?
So should I send a notification to other members who have helped out in this thread so your conclusions here can be applied, or do you have things under control already?
This is being handled in a different thread, but no one has calced the mountaintop crash feat so it hasn't been concluded
Also, would any calc group members who are already here be willing to help out with a calculation for the above-mentioned feat?

Last edited:
And who says they scaled to him at that moment? Just because he was weakened doesn't mean they were on his level, 90% of that list would be thrashed by dceu superman without needing close to full strength.

The fact that him oneshotted the WE is still so far above 90% of those guys in AP, weakened or not, should say something.

Hell, faora and nam-ek were fighting a superman who was flash Kod by artillery bullets, that version of Superman wouldn't handle the WE

How exactly do you scale majority of that list to the WE Superman?
The way I see it the dceu superman is constantly getting stronger. He goes from barely able to beat zod to oneshotting a deformity zod (doomsday) amped by a nuke forcing him to transform again. Ww then says this doomsday is weaker than steppenwolf and supes effortlessly beats him. Even jor el said something him always getting stronger this in the flight scene

So should I send a notification to other members who have helped out in this thread so your conclusions here can be applied, or do you have things under control already?

Also, would any calc group members who are already here be willing to help out with a calculation for the above-mentioned feat?
That's it's other thing. Prolly requires more skilled hands than mine.

Also Hellbeast proposed another end to be made for the calc, instead of the magma chamber assumption (Which is accurate since the feat doesn't take place over a volcanic hotspot and happens on clean green land), he wished to make a calc using the full depth of the crust right before the mantle is reached. 35 km for continental crust.

Okay. Would you and Hellbeast be willing to provide other calc group members with information, so they can handle it, please?

Okay. Would you and Hellbeast be willing to provide other calc group members with information, so they can handle it, please?
Doesn't need much on the Steppenwolf calc, I can just edit it and swap the magma height with crust height later in my accepted blog and ask the calc members to look at it again. I'll do it at earliest tomorrow.

@KLOL506 @Hellbeast

Have you made any progress here?

Also, are there any other members that I should remind about this thread?

@KLOL506 @Hellbeast

Have you made any progress here?

Also, are there any other members that I should remind about this thread?
Well, Mitch and Dark seem to think the low-end is fine so let's go with that I guess, but both ends are low-balls and do not represent the full might of the feat.

Maybe one day when someone else properly calculates it they'll get higher results, for now this is what we have.

Okay, so what should we currently do here then/how should we proceed from here in a constructive manner?

Okay, so what should we currently do here then/how should we proceed from here in a constructive manner?
Just upgrade the characters that scale, to 6-C. Though there's another CRT going on regarding whether anyone should scale to Superman or Steppenwolf to begin with, since no one ever fought against Supes at full power and got floored when they actually tried.

At the very least we just apply this to Steppenwolf as a start and to Superman, since those are the only main characters of concern right now. Rest of the scaling already has its own thread.

Okay. That is probably fine then.

For the Kryptonian Deformity moon feat, I don't think it should be dismissed as simple unreliable WoG, but rather an outlier because Superman (one of the strongest characters in the verse) got pasted by the High 6-A surface wipe

For the Kryptonian Deformity moon feat, I don't think it should be dismissed as simple unreliable WoG, but rather an outlier because Superman (one of the strongest characters in the verse) got pasted by the High 6-A unity
Isnt it stated to be capable of destroying worlds or sum shit?

Back