• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Originally it's because we were finding supporting Tier 6 feats. Now I think it's because we're figuring out how to scale other characters to Superman
Which was debunked ngl.
It doesnt seem like the mother box amps people just “reinstates” them.
The wonder women scaling probably doesn't work because Superman was weakened by kryptonite and a nuclear bomb in his fight with doomsday.

Which was debunked ngl.
It doesnt seem like the mother box amps people just “reinstates” them.
The wonder women scaling probably doesn't work because Superman was weakened by kryptonite and a nuclear bomb in his fight with doomsday.
I mean, Superman basically proved it since he stomped all of the Justice League members and especially Steppenwolf

This one the math is fine, but application... me neutral. Needs more input, but the shockwaves were definitely explosive in nature and easily destroyed entire mountains.
I hope it gets accepted so we can have High 6-C MCU vs DCEU matches

Hell, the values are on the cutting edge of each other and there's also mad upscaling from both

Scaling would be messed up by Superman having always been stronger than Steppenwolf despite being on the losing end to Doomsday who he fought after solar energy recuperation, most likely meaning he was at full strength at that point, and Steppenwolf upscales from Doomsday

Superman recovered from both of those things with the solar energy he absorbed in space so that's a moot point
There's no indication of that. MoS explicitly stated Superman was still exhausted and was not in top condition while fighting Zod and both Batman and WW recognized that Superman was so much powerful than the rest of the League that he would be required to beat Steppenwolf. This is especially important because that means Wonder Woman, who had only met Superman when fighting Doomsday, could still recognize he was not in top condition.

The SnyderVersion makes this even worse, since Superman is demonstrably better than every else, Diana states Steppenwolf > Doomsday and that Superman is required to stop him and even 1 vs 1 Darkseid in the original plan.

There's no indication of that. MoS explicitly stated Superman was still exhausted and was not in top condition while fighting Zod and both Batman and WW recognized that Superman was so much powerful than the rest of the League that he would be required to beat Steppenwolf. This is especially important because that means Wonder Woman, who had only met Superman when fighting Doomsday, could still recognize he was not in top condition.

The SnyderVersion makes this even worse, since Superman is demonstrably better than every else, Diana states Steppenwolf > Doomsday and that Superman is required to stop him and even 1 vs 1 Darkseid in the original plan.
I was talking about the fight against Doomsday. The person I was replying to said he was still weakened during the 3v1 but moments before he rejuvenated himself with solar energy

Last edited:
I don't understand what exactly he's trying to say in the first part of the sentence because Supes did get healed
I asked @Hellbeast and this is what he said:
I'm saying that while Superman starts to recover from the Kryptonite he's clearly weaker. He's harmed by things he's far above and he's treated as above Steppenwolf in both JL's. The Snydrr Cut makes this apparent with the Boxes knowing he'd beat them and Steppenwolf implies the same in the TC with the way he talks about the Kryptonian

Okay. Feel free to summon a few other calc group members for help with evaluating it if you wish.

CloverDragon has evaluated it. Is more needed?
@CloverDragon03 @KLOL506 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Dark-Carioca @DMUA

You have all evaluated the calculation linked above in the past, but had some conflicting views on it. Is it fine if the low-end result is applied?

Back