• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I really hope this isn't another hyperbole or characters assuming x can destroy the world but x actually can "only" cause enormous but still not literal world-ending damages

Could dceu Batman defeat everyone or most of the dceu with prep just like how his comic counterpart could beat almost anyone in the dc comic verse with prep?
No. As much as I love Batman's memetic badass status, he just can't beat everyone, even in comics. DCEU Bats is strong and well-prepared but the movies really put an emphasis on the fact that he's human so he would have to have extremely specific items very rare to find and act and react beyond fast. Plus, there are tons of beings whom he doesn't know about and/or have no particulary nor easily exploitable weaknesses. The Old Gods for example.

No. As much as I love Batman's memetic badass status, he just can't beat everyone, even in comics. DCEU Bats is strong and well-prepared but the movies really put an emphasis on the fact that he's human so he would have to have extremely specific items very rare to find and act and react beyond fast. Plus, there are tons of beings whom he doesn't know about and/or have no particulary nor easily exploitable weaknesses. The Old Gods for example.
What if we have him knowledge of all of them and gave him as much as prep as he wants?

What if we have him knowledge of all of them and gave him as much as prep as he wants?
Having knowledge is not really useful if you don't have the specific item/power needed, especially if the enemy doesn't have a particular weakness or if that weakness is so specific exploiting it is borderline impossible outside of extremely specific circumstances that the character with prep time cannot do anything about

The movie honestly looks very good

I'm just wondering who the real villain will be, seems it might be an alternate Flash (maybe the other Barry we see here will try to stop DCEU Barry from fixing things because it will destroy his timeline) or if Thawne will appear

Also, there are rumors about Nicolas Cage appearing as Superman and Grant Gustin Flash making a cameo

128.jpg

Back