• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And observing that BtB&TB (childhood show) has feats getting calced, Bats should get a page on here

Found some interesting stuff on WE beam
When it came to exploding Krypton, Dan Lemmon and I had long discussions about how it might look different from other planetary explosions. Fed by lines in the script about what the Kryptonians were doing to their planet’s core, we decided that the planet should basically give birth to a failed star. In an effort to ignite their core to provide a new energy source, the Kryptonians compacted the matter at the center of their planet. We thought maybe they were using one of their terraforming machines — a World Engine as seen in the Indian Ocean at the end of the movie — and the result of this process was the collapse of all of the layers of their planet. Beams of energy cut through the crust, shooting towards space as the star at the center radiated outward. Cutting to space to see the planet-wide results, you can see the layers collapse around the bright areas of the planet until it explodes but settles immediately into a debris field held in place by the neutron star at the center. That star is the glow at the center of all of the rocks and dust. That is what Zod and his team see when they awake in the Black Zero after being shunted out of the Phantom Zone by the broken generator.
https://www.artofvfx.com/man-of-steel-john-dj-desjardin-production-vfx-supervisor/

As we know discovery bought out warner media and they're already making infinitely better choices than Warner did on their own

The full quote from the post here:

Insiders say that Zaslav believes that the success of the merger, one that has left the company highly leveraged, will rest in no small part on unlocking the full potential of the DC Comics universe of characters. Discovery insiders believe that although DC has achieved cinematic success with recent films such as “Aquaman” and “The Batman,” it lacks a coherent creative and brand strategy. Discovery believes that several top-shelf characters such as Superman have been left to languish and need to be revitalized

I just hope they get rid of the old heads of the dceu and not let people like amber and whedon anywhere near the studio as we really don't need those people near anything DC having any level of agency

Will that mean snyder will be the new dc films president?
No idea but if it seems like they'll have more solo focused films on singular characters instead of ensembles and that they let more people be creative in ways like Matt Reeve or Todd Phillips

Sounds like they're yeeting Henry Cavill though?
Man it'd be cool if they just didn't but if it happens I hope he comes to the MCU😈

All seriousness I really want cavill to still be Superman because he hasn't been given a proper chance with a flawless adaptation that full gets the character right

Hope we aren't talking about Henry Cavill cause he's perfect as Superman
No I like the actual heads of dceu not the actors(aside from heard) that's why I specified whedon and heard so you know what kinds of people I'm referring to in particular. Really anyone who was problematic and swept shit under the radar that definitely should've been handled appropriately

Oh ok, then I can only agree (especially for that b*tch)
No seriously like deadass how is she still involved in anything

Can we talk about topics like these on the wiki because shit😑 it is in a way directly involved with the verse and the people behind it

(Also shameless browntable plug)

Last edited:
Let's put this aside I think, it would cause too heated discussions
Alrighty I don't mind doing so but yeah I hope articulates perfectly my meaning of the people that they could do without moving forward especially in the positive way they're talking about, just hope cavill is included in that vision

Same, he was a great Superman and Man of Steel is really good (the action sequences are perfect)
Man even seeing him the witcher or anything else he really puts his all into his acting and is genuinely one of the most passionate people so I have no doubt he could kill it if he had a greatly written and shot Superman film

Back