• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Animated Discussion Thread

Profiles for Brave and the Bold would be neat yeah, but they are currently being discussed on here
This thread can be used for the other animated stuff ig

When you say "Animated", we talking DCAU?

I've been going through every Batman related piece of DCAU media, I'm on Beyond atm, but I've been saving every single ability, stamina, skill, AP, durability, tech, gadget, intel and more feat or usage, including repeats just for completion sake.

Even have some calcs done, albeit not published yet (though already had them checked over by calc dudes to be safe), gonna wait till I got everything done before publishing the shit I got.

Well in that case, expect an absolute fuckton of Batman and Batman related dudes upgrades, additions and changes in the eventual future, because there's a fuckton that isn't on the profiles, and a whole slew of solid feats that haven't been touched.

I'm not doing the Zeta Project though so if there's shit in that someone else can deal with it.

speaking of Batman, has then been calced

(3:25)

Was looking at that, M3X was looking at Batman bullet dodges and calced the Year One feat, and that came to mind so I was thinking of doing that eventually. Probably subsonic+ to low mach.

I'm suprise that it had take so long for anyone to make a DCAU Discussion Thread.

Last edited:
Same, not making an upgrade thread though yet, there's a Rel feat I wanna calc for him whenever I get time.

There is, it's ass tho, was looking at it last night which is why I quickly tossed that together given it was quick and easy.

Been working more on DCAU Batman, in which case, kinda mad they made that movie not canon because it was originally, that 9-A feat would scale directly to DCAU Batman if they kept it. Like **** I'm actually mad, that canon has rel feats and 9-A feats for Bats.

EWEnXdiVcAAtrov.jpg

Just watched Return of the Joker (Which is also my introduction to the DCEU), i don't have much to say besides the movie looking really damn good
Also i think Joker's satellite should be calced and listed on his profile

Just watched Return of the Joker (Which is also my introduction to the DCEU), i don't have much to say besides the movie looking really damn good
Also i think Joker's satellite should be calced and listed on his profile
The best part is that flashback. It's honestly (in my opinion) the worst thing the Joker has ever done. Like, it's just plain wrong. At least with the KJ and Death in the Family, Barbara and Jason kind of managed to reconstruct themselves to a degree (Barbara more than Jason but still) and as adults, they could handle it better. Mark Hamill even said he was uncomfortable voicing the Joker for this. Not to mention the whole movie scene with this dialogue

Definatly a great scene, it was also cool seeing Joker bleed after Batman punched him, it was pretty unexpected
I do think Tim holding a bazooka with lightning dramatically lighting him up was a little funny tho

We should also get profiles for the 70's Cartoon Batman

It's nothing, the better feat is him knocking that lavalamp over, I'll calc it.

It isn't better, untill you remember his suit amps his LS by 10x and he did that without it, meaning yeah it likely is. I'll calc it, not this exact second, but I will along with the two dozen other important feats I got, that's a top priority calc though.

I calced another feat like that with Bats and the statue in Season 2 - Ep8 too, that's almost exactly the same.

Alright then
I'll try calcing some of the satellite stuff ig, seems like it could be 8-A or Low 7-C

And I'm surprised there wasn't any profiles for the animated Krypto the superdog, I'll start rewatching it again

That's pretty neat, i never heard of this series before
It looks like he vaporized that whole wave of water so that's pretty impressive i might try calcing it myself
Also is Krypto's size or dog breed ever given?

That's pretty neat, i never heard of this series before
It looks like he vaporized that whole wave of water so that's pretty impressive i might try calcing it myself
Also is Krypto's size or dog breed ever given?
he's mostly portrayed as a Labrador Retriever according to google, so you could use an Average Labrador Retriever's height for it

Hmm, nothing any much stronger other than those two, but Krypto does survive crashing into a brick wall even though it's not as an impressive feat like the others
Definatly not as impressive but the heat vision probably wouldn't scale to physicals so it's still pretty useful

Back