• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman General Discussion

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Couldn't really find any other discussion threads that relates mostly to Batman. But anyways, discuss away!

12-Actors-And-The-Batman-They-Played.jpg

How strong is he normally without being gifted with powers?

Idk about that, and also, can the 1943 Car's KE be calced? Since it's literally just a 1939 Cadillac?

I had no idea those existed

I knew the Equinox one existed for a few days but only now realized Music Meister exists
His profile specifically is in a pretty bad state, a lot of his stats are poorly justified

The equinox profile lacks scans though

Yeah, Music Meisters profile also includes links that lead to videos which don't exist anymore
Both will definatly need some fixing up in the future

Been watching some episodes of the Brave and the Bold
I'm currently on episode 10 and Batman is given a armor made from Green Lantern energy that essentialy gives him all the powers of a green lantern, he also knocks out Guy in one punch so he should definatly scale to GL's in a special key for the armor

How strong are the green lantern rings in that show?

How strong are the green lantern rings in that show?
Would require some calcing but i imagine they're low Tier 5 with their strongest constructs as Sinestro (who's still a Green Lantern) was planning to blow up Mogo with several giant bombs

Considering the nature of the show Batman probably has hundreds of different gadgets on him, i think i'd be best to have a blog post detailing every gadget and having it link to his profile

In fact, shouldn't his batmobile get a separate page? I mean, it did work out for the symbiotes

Would this be magic? Batmite manipulated Batman here to fight Superman but I don't think he gave Batman new abilities, just use his existing ones.

I know Post-Crisis Batman knows magic, so it wouldn't be unrealistic. Is there any other time they say Batman knows or learned magic?

Is there any other time they say Batman knows or learned magic?
Post-Flashpoint? Don't remember atm, he used it in Superman: Man of Tomorrow but I believe that happened in Post-Crisis chronologically. Batman was once stated to study magic though

If it happened in PC then yeah, it's probably actual magic he himself knows.
He's shown to have learned some magic before, it's something he has though never uses.

Considering PF Batman studied magic and used it in the example I showed a few minutes ago, wouldn't it be ok for him to have it?

Didn't you just say it that takes place in PC?
Well regardless, you could probably argue for a possibly magic based off that.

A direct statement or showing would be preferred but I'm fine with possibly/likely tbh.

Back