• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't they still have Tier 6 upgrades? And also, I'm thinking of reverting the DCEU jobbers back to Rel and SoL

If those are viable then we should wait for them and the arguement against SoL was solid, I think?
I mean, the counter arguments against that blog was pretty valid too, but once I collect most of the evidence and gather them around to debunk the blog or if someone is willing to help me out with that, or otherwise I'll just do them myself.

Last edited:
I mean, the counter arguments against that blog was pretty valid too, but once I collect most of the evidence and gather them around to debunk the blog, I will
Alrighty then this match should wait on that or at least the tier 6 stuff or else it'll just be invalidated when the upgrades roll around

Task Force X -
Midway City: Rick Flag, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Slipknot, El Diablo, Harley Quinn, Katana, and Killer Croc

Project Starfish Team B: Bloodsport, Peacemaker, Polka-Dot Man (Lacks Profile), Ratcatcher 2, King Shark, Harley Quinn (Integrated from Team A), and Rick Flag (Integrated from Team A)

Project Starfish Team A: Most of Team A lacks any solid feats, those that do have them due to being on the Midway City Team first (Boomer, Quinn, Flag)

Project Butterfly: Peacemaker, Vigilante, Emilia Harcourt (Lacks profile), Clemson Murn/Ik Nobe Llok (Lacks Profile), possibly John Economos ( Lacks Profile, mans has a couple of kills through the show alongside being really good with technology), not sure if Leota Adebayo has enough to get her a profile.

Economos has a really good Stamina feat in the form of crawling all the way to the fight infront of the warehouse in the final episode, man's an absolute UNIT

Watched The Batman with my friends virtually. It was pretty great, loved the vibe of the movie, it felt cinematic even at home. Ending is probably a little bit underwhelming but still great.
Literally do without the whole sequel set-up at the ending (which I'm assuming came from WB execs) and it's damn near perfect

Back