• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so, I think it's about time we get down to business. This has been said before, but no one has really gone anywhere with it.

As of now, everyone who's fought or is otherwise comparable to Snyderma is currently scaled to be Likely Country level based on this calc

Problem is, if you read the comments, you'll kinda notice, the entire thing is basically a giant assumption. Nothing about this is a number we are ever actually given in any way, making the Calculation a bit too shaky to really use.

In fact, even Matt has gone on the record to say how he doesn't like it.

So, in short?

Everyone who's 7-A to 6-C, likely 6-B should instead be

"At least 7-A, likely 6-C, possibly higher", with the feat of Superman stopping an earthquake having it's calculation unlinked.

Also, lifting strength should be downed to Class M, possibly higher accordingly.

I'd rather just say At least 6-C (Since the feat they scale to ala Zeus is casual as hell and everything supports that rating)

However I would like an actual recalc for the Zeus feat, Spino put in some new parameters that could upgrade it but assumed Atomization so the results will likely be far lower then High 6-C as he calced it. I'm expecting low 6-C results honestly.

I dunno

calc says 7-A, I think they should be at least 7-A.

If there's a recalc, there's a recalc.

I mean again though the 7-A feats are all decently high up and done by a weakened Supes. Nuke is after the fight with Batman (Who used Kryptonite, Low 7-B sonic blasts and beat his ass pretty good) and then DD, and the World Engine replicated the atmosphere of Krypton, thus weakening Supes as well as being injured by Kryptonian nanotech which was shown to hurt and he still survived the blast for some 40 seconds.

The 6-C feat is also done by a Zeus on death's door who via current scaling (Which sucks btw) means Wonder Woman and by extension Superman, Aquaman, DD, Wonder Woman and Steppenwolf all scale to that.

There's also the new movie with Atlantis and the Trident of Poseidon (Which I predict is why the Sahara dried up) and this feat from Doomsday (2:48 - 2:51)

Also do we times a feat like the World Engine by how many seconds or is that calc stacking (I'm not a calc uy so I dunno)

World Engine would be divided by the time it takes.

Not that anyone scales at all.

Feat's still 7-A until recalculated. Also, I'd like to note there's an inbetween to those tiers in the form of High 7-A, but, semantics I suppose.

Ah I see (though I'm pretty sure the 7-A thing is what Supes tanked for that long) also it would scale since a weakened Pre Motherbox Supernman survives it and they scale to Pre box Supes regardless.

Fair point on High 7-A but these feats don't seem to be in that range

I also think Supes should not be High 6-A. I have to rewatch the movie (something not looking forward) but I think it was stated Cyborg had put the Mother Boxes out of sync to make sure Supes could pull them apart

I mean I could see that being a thing with us dividing it by two (Since Superman's strength was still needed to do it)

Yeah the 6-B calc has always seemed full of what ifs. It shouldn't be used until a clearer version of the feat happens again.

Hmm...

I dunno, the island is fairly big and the calc is a lowball

... of course that said, I can only really justify a "Likely High 7-A" for the above, 6-C without a calculation to back it up is a stretch I feel.

oh yeah Akuma is a thing isn't he

Well I guess that's that

... which would also mean that Superman vs All Might is gonna get begone'd

...fork

Xantospoc said:
I also think Supes should not be High 6-A. I have to rewatch the movie (something not looking forward) but I think it was stated Cyborg had put the Mother Boxes out of sync to make sure Supes could pull them apart
I am interested in hearing this

Eh, after how much the first few DCEU movies weren't good and what I heard about Justice League, I just kinda said "eh nah" and never really bothered anyone about seeing it

So yeah

Unless Spino does a recalc for better numbers, "At least 7-A, possibly higher"

Oh my goodness

Well get on top of that

7-A to 6-C is good, specially with the Trident of Atlan's feat from the new movie.

Also there's a really good speed feat for the Kraken-ish thing in Aquaman what with the monster crawling out of the core of the Earth very quickly.

There's also Enchantress' storm and Superman tanking the world-engine which are worth investigating.

The Trident of Atlan also scales to every other weapon wielded by Atlantis as the whole plot of the movie is based on it being the greatest weapon of the nation, forged from materials given by Poseidon himself, and with only the true king of Atlantis being able to wield it, and granting him control over all the seas and its lifeforms.

Atlantis is capable of effortlessly triggering tidal waves in every major coastline of the world simultaneously and during the big battle scene with the Atlantean armies we see their ships exchanging what is clearly nuclear-wield blasts with each other.

Yeah

But point is, we need a rehaul on this stuff.

Still tho that was the Trident that did tat

Also someone should calc Topo going from the earth's surface to the ocean floor (Speed and Dura/AP)

I don't know, if anything Aquaman seems to make a case for a solid upgrade instead of a downgrade. Seeing as Atlan's Trident (made from Poseidon's steel) accidentally brought down 1 or 7 island or country sized kingdoms, this feat + Supes' Tectonic Plate shifting and Zeus making an island with his dying breath make the DCEU's upper tiers solidy at least 6-C, so Island level, likely Country level should be their new standard.

Did anyone calc Orm semi-casually sending tsunamis full of trash and ships across the world as a warning shot yet? Feels like that could also support a 6-C to 6-B tier placement.

Likely Country level is still definitely getting outed without further feats

The calc is basically a giant assumption that a number shouldn't be applied to.

@Redic not yet I'm not sure of the rating but I could as decently tier 7 results (problem is we'd need scans I think

Hellbeast1 said:
Still tho that was the Trident that did tat

Also someone should calc Topo going from the earth's surface to the ocean floor (Speed and Dura/AP)
not really, sinking atlantis with brute force =/= using trident to accidently cause chain reaction factoring into machine.

im sure atlan is aware and knows how powerful his trident. he's not gonna act ruthless and sink atlantis with intent for the sake of. he has to use the machine system for his different reasons.

Back